• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

True Blood

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** True Blood and marsupialed soap opera vampires.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I, for one, appreciate the prominence of homosexual characters on the show.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
I, for one, appreciate the prominence of homosexual characters on the show.
I, for one, am not surprised by this revelation.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reynard369
**** True Blood and marsupialed soap opera vampires.
Yeah, but with that logic Zombies and Ninjas should go away too...waitasec!!! HBO should mix some shows together - Boardwalk Vampire

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
Yeah, but with that logic Zombies and Ninjas should go away too...waitasec!!!

HBO should mix some shows together - Boardwalk Vampire

At least one of the two shows would be improved by this change.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i watched season 1. sookie annoys the **** out of me. i just want somebody to choke her. pam on the otherhand. wow. such a fine woman. also would do unthinkable things to amy/lizzy caplan nsfw
lizzy-caplan-topless-true-blood-01.jpg

perfect boobs. fake or whatever

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
+10

Pam is sexy as hell. And Lizzie Caplan's **** are the truth, man.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New season started a little weird... but I'm thinking they're setting up some good stuff.

gladhands

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let me preface this rant by ssaying that I'm still watching the show.

I really enjoyed the original premise of this show. What if vampires have always existed, and were able to reveal themselves because they developed a synthetic food source? The idea of vampires living openly in OUR world is fascinating. The shifter was a bit much. Then they added demons, and werewolves, and were-panthers, then fairieis, and witches. All of a sudden the show has no resembalance to the real world. It might as well take place in Harry Potter's universe. By season five every character on the show is going to be supernatural.

velobran

Reaction score
^^ I too am a little irked by this. Kind of lame - but also could mean that everyone around us (except us of course) is hiding something. Eh, even that is stupid. Here is what I liked and disliked. Likes Tara's girlfriend's **** (and her girlfriend overall) Fairies are weird fucked up creatures Jason is a legit cop Its one year later Andy's V addiction Dislikes Bill is president (how did that happen - I'm sure we'll find out) Holt and the red head's (can't remember her name for some reason) relationship - that is lame Andy's acting Sam and the "born to be wild" crew Tara's dramatic face

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Bill is king of Louisiana. Also, Jessica is the redhead vamp.

Episode 2 was very interesting as well. If you didn't have time to watch it last night, I won't spoil anything. But suffice it to say I'm very interested in how this season is going to play out. Some cool **** is happening. It is getting a little far-fetched (how is everyone in Bon Temps some sort of supernatural being? coven, really?) but it's still rather interesting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads