1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

True Blood

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Mauro, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

As a fan of "The League," man was I happy to see Shiva Kamini!!!
    THANK YOU!!! I couldn't figure out where I knew her from.

2. whodini

whodini Senior member

Ahhh, I knew I recognized her from somewhere.
    THANK YOU!!! I couldn't figure out where I knew her from.
    Guys, while I wish I could take the credit for Shiva Kamini Somakandarkram appearing in the show, I can't. I can, however, take the credit for her NSFW appearance in this thread:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. gort

gort Senior member

You do realize that hiding a NSFW pic behind a spoiler tag still loads the image onto work computers, right? You should be linking to them not embedding the pic.

4. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Senior member

You do realize that hiding a NSFW pic behind a spoiler tag still loads the image onto work computers, right? You should be linking to them not embedding the pic.

If your workplace goes so far as to monitor every single URL that your access, then maybe you shouldn't be reading StyleForum from work at all.

5. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

I'm not a hipster, old man! And he's nice and lean, not emaciated. He looks like he only eats lean proteins in small amounts and swims laps a lot. [​IMG]
    Pfft and you think i dont know your type...

6. Unbreakable

Unbreakable Senior member

Is Sookie being more annoying this year? Hell I didnt think it was possible, maybe its just Anna Paquin I'm sick of.

Does she thinks the whole world (bon temps) owes her something?

In the real world shes a solid 4, until she talks.

7. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Is Sookie being more annoying this year? Hell I didnt think it was possible, maybe its just Anna Paquin I'm sick of.

Does she thinks the whole world (bon temps) owes her something?

In the real world shes a solid 4, until she talks.

I'm not big AP fan, but she's higher than a 4. She's got a tight little body, which is more htan can be said for most 4s, most of whom are corpulent or have skin problems or something...

8. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Albert send my a link so I can watch this shit

9. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

I can't believe they turned Eric back into: [​IMG]

10. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

Just watched episode 2.
    Much better than the season premier.

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Episode 3 keeps up the pace nicely. Even get a little nip action.

I don't know where they're coming up with this Tara=Magnum PI thing but its weird.

12. nice8520

nice8520 Member

I always used to do thanks to HBO TV Channel cause this one give me a wonderful series like True blood. awesome tv series this is.

13. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Episode 3 keeps up the pace nicely. Even get a little nip action.

I don't know where they're coming up with this Tara=Magnum PI thing but its weird.

i wish someone would put a bullet in her head

14. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    will someone give me a link to watch season 4 episode 3 . I looked forever and came up with NOTHING!

15. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

i wish someone would put a bullet in her head
    join the club
    will someone give me a link to watch season 4 episode 3 . I looked forever and came up with NOTHING!
    God damn it Mauro. I sent you a PM.

16. tomgirl

tomgirl Senior member

I'm liking Eric's change. The last scene totally made me laugh.

Also, I loved the part where Pam said she would "eat, fuck, and kill" all three of them. The "fuck" part was perfect.

17. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

got a question for whoever saw the episode
    so was the fairy god mother that eric killed some evil elf?

18. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

^
    I'm not sure. You remember when Sookie left the fairy realm or whatever and all the fairies ended up looking like fucked up goblins or some shit? I'm assuming that's what they really look like when they don't have their human disguises up or something. At first I thought they were imposter fairies or something, but I don't really think that any more. On another note, did anyone figure out who the woman was in the mirror at Marnie's? My buddy said it looked like Bill's maker but I don't know.

19. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

^

I'm not sure. You remember when Sookie left the fairy realm or whatever and all the fairies ended up looking like fucked up goblins or some shit? I'm assuming that's what they really look like when they don't have their human disguises up or something. At first I thought they were imposter fairies or something, but I don't really think that any more.

On another note, did anyone figure out who the woman was in the mirror at Marnie's? My buddy said it looked like Bill's maker but I don't know.

yeah but sookie is not all messed up looking, i think they are goblins or some crap like that.

the chick in the mirror is the witch that appeared when erasing eric's memory, i guess she is some evil witch spirit

20. tomgirl

tomgirl Senior member

^

I'm not sure. You remember when Sookie left the fairy realm or whatever and all the fairies ended up looking like fucked up goblins or some shit? I'm assuming that's what they really look like when they don't have their human disguises up or something. At first I thought they were imposter fairies or something, but I don't really think that any more.

On another note, did anyone figure out who the woman was in the mirror at Marnie's? My buddy said it looked like Bill's maker but I don't know.

Nah, it wasn't Lorena (Bill's maker) but some other brunette chick. She was the face that Eric kept seeing on Marnie when she was doing the spell on him last episode. Probably some old powerful witch, or something.