• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

True Blood

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1.
Couldn't agree more.
The Jessica scenes inevitably make me laugh.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think Jessica is kinda hot.

I am waiting for episode 4 which I think will be slow I think it will get crazy areound episode 6

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like Eric . Always in a dark comedic situation- "So, how do you like my new look?"

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
I like Eric . Always in a dark comedic situation- "So, how do you like my new look?"

+1 Eric is awesome.

And now that Jessica isn't acting like an annoying child, she is sooooooooooo hot. Ep 3 was really good.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friend had this on TV last night... I dont know if it was a new episode or not, but there was some monster/minitaur thing chasing Anna Paquin. Pretty laugh out loud scene.

The accents on the actors are awful, almost makes the thing unwatchable.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pennglock
Friend had this on TV last night... I dont know if it was a new episode or not, but there was some monster/minitaur thing chasing Anna Paquin. Pretty laugh out loud scene.

The accents on the actors are awful, almost makes the thing unwatchable.

Aren't the actors who play Bill and Jason both from the UK ?

BTW, I find that "Eggs" guy irritating.

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
BTW, I find that "Eggs" guy irritating.

+1 I really want them to get it over with with that whole storyline. As much as I like boob-filled pool parties the whole thing with maryann/tara/eggs is getting really tired and annoying.

Also I'm joining the "Jessica is hot. go redhead go" club now that her character has ceased to be the most annoying character on the show, a title which is now returned to its rightful place on Sookie's mantle.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
her screeching every episode is tiresome, but love the show in general

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Any episode that doesn't show Anna's bossies, is a let down.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this season has much more potential than the last one. Good ****.

edit: ohhh, ok so now i get who the "bull" was.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
who is the minotaur?

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
who is the minotaur?
SPOILER . . . . . . . . . . . . . SPOILER highlight if you want to see it: MaryAnn - she is a maenad who according to mythology not only throw bacchanalian orgies, but also dress in animal skins and hunt people

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any of you guys read the books? I know this season didn't start out like book 2...but I only get the cliff notes from he chicks at my job who read these books and rub a few out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads