• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

True Blood

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phantom9309
I hope a lot of people die in the season finale.

I'm just hoping for Eggs and Tara...

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
Yeah tara's mother is a horrid actor. The scene where she sat down on the couch was so terrible.

Tara's mom is the funniest TV character I've seen in a long time. Every scene has me rolling on the floor. She's like everything that was good about Chappelles Show.

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Tara's mom is the funniest TV character I've seen in a long time. Every scene has me rolling on the floor. She's like everything that was good about Chappelles Show.

If Tara's mom was actually played by Dave Chapelle I'm pretty sure TB would be the greatest show of all time.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Helix
If Tara's mom was actually played by Dave Chapelle I'm pretty sure TB would be the greatest show of all time.

Agreed. Although I almost think that Lafayette at his best is even better than Dave Chapelle

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I enjoyed last episode compared to the previous weeks.
More people need to die and jessica needs to get nekked.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This needs to happen. NOW. I need to hear Dave Chappelle say "You got a DEMON in you baby gur."

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
Agreed. Although I almost think that Lafayette at his best is even better than Dave Chapelle

Then imagine a show with BOTH of them on it.

Originally Posted by GoSurface
This needs to happen. NOW. I need to hear Dave Chappelle say "You got a DEMON in you baby gur."

I laughed so hard imagining that I nearly asphyxiated myself. Especially if Dave were wearing the dress that Tara's mom wore last episode.

Just to gild the lily I would give Chappelle a dual role and introduce Clayton Bigsby as a major character in Season 3. Just imagine the awesomeness that would ensue with Lafayette on screen with the black white supremacist.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Then imagine a show with BOTH of them on it.

I laughed so hard imagining that I nearly asphyxiated myself. Especially if Dave were wearing the dress that Tara's mom wore last episode.

Just to gild the lily I would give Chappelle a dual role and introduce Clayton Bigsby as a major character in Season 3. Just imagine the awesomeness that would ensue with Lafayette on screen with the black white supremacist.

bahahaha. I feel the exact same way. I've been thinking about this all day, and quietly laughing to myself. Would be seriously amazing.

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Imagine the excorcism scene from the first season getting the Chappelle treatment...

Henry Boogers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random thoughts now that I'm caught up on the season:

- Not a great episode
- Best part about this episode was Eric trying to tame his windblown hair after flying
- That's a lie - the lesbian femoral artery thing has that by a mile
- Am sure queen will be important but I belive we are supposed to be intrigued by the one servant of the queen being a cousin of sookie's and the presumption by her that Bill would know how she is doing
- I am with the lynch mob in hoping tara goes down with the ship.
- i laughed out loud when jason defended his sexual resume by stating that he watches a lot of Appreciation to learn new ****.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seriously annoyed with HBO right now. I was looking forward to the season finale and then I realized it wasn't on tonight. I really hate it when there's a 2 weeks between shows.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
is hung on?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Seriously annoyed with HBO right now. I was looking forward to the season finale and then I realized it wasn't on tonight. I really hate it when there's a 2 weeks between shows.
They always do this with the season finales. F***ers

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they made it pretty damn clear that the new episode is next sunday, not this sunday.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
they made it pretty damn clear that the new episode is next sunday, not this sunday.

I never turn on the tv between shows.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads