• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

True Blood

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just want maryanne to die! whoever plays her is a ****** actress.
We will see who lives and who dies sunday!

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did we already talk about when Godrick kills Gabe? Gabe says something along the lines of, "it's me." I thought Godrick was in cahoots with the Church somehow, but they haven't given any other indication.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
this show has really turned it around for me i thought this show was unwatchable for most of 1st season, but season 2 has been awesome with each show getting better I cant wait til Evan Rachel Wood joins the cast at end of Aug
inlove.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ who is that?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
imo I think godrick wanted to see if sunlight could still kill him or some ****

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I just want maryanne to die! whoever plays her is a ****** actress.
We will see who lives and who dies sunday!

This. she's evil and annoying, I want somebody to kill her already

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ who is that?

she was Marilyn Manson's chick after Dita left him.

she was in The Wrestler, among other small films (recently in Woody Allen's "whatever works" with Larry David). She's supposed to play some vampire queen who has a major role *** season 3

rachelevanwood.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I think real life contact with Manson infested her with enough cooties to transfer to any onscreen characters she plays. so no.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^+1 but what sup with the attack of the cute red heads.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally caught up with the last couple episodes. I think the show is definitely better this season, and hopefully won't fall off by the finale.

Kinda happy I have been watching it 2-3 episodes at a time, because there are episodes where almost nothing happens..

Edit: By the way - Eric still rocks, Goddrick is awesome but I wonder about that exchange with Gabe, and I am very curious about Mary Anne - anyone notice the book Bill was reading in one of the flashbacks? Very interesting, maybe he knows how to deal with her. Also I wonder if the other telepath will return and if we will see more of the Texas vampires once the crew returns to Bonton. Also, what's up with the vampire chick getting Lafayette to sell V again? And I am hoping Lorena will return as well.

And goddamn, Bill is SUCH a *****.

ZackyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
Finally caught up with the last couple episodes. I think the show is definitely better this season, and hopefully won't fall off by the finale.

Kinda happy I have been watching it 2-3 episodes at a time, because there are episodes where almost nothing happens..

Edit: By the way - Eric still rocks, Goddrick is awesome but I wonder about that exchange with Gabe, and I am very curious about Mary Anne - anyone notice the book Bill was reading in one of the flashbacks? Very interesting, maybe he knows how to deal with her. Also I wonder if the other telepath will return and if we will see more of the Texas vampires once the crew returns to Bonton. Also, what's up with the vampire chick getting Lafayette to sell V again? And I am hoping Lorena will return as well.

And goddamn, Bill is SUCH a *****.

There isn't much Bill can do about his situation though; he is constantly surrounded by older, stronger vampires who not only have completely different values and plans but also don't like him. It's like being a fish in an ocean full of sharks.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
Also, what's up with the vampire chick getting Lafayette to sell V again?

Doesn't drinking vampire blood cause a connection between the vampire and the human who drank it? May just be an easy way to keep track of people or hunt them down.

ZackyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78
Doesn't drinking vampire blood cause a connection between the vampire and the human who drank it? May just be an easy way to keep track of people or hunt them down.

No. A link is only formed when the human drinks from a live vampire. (I Think)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads