Trouble Fitting Items in Jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by iLLmAtiCiAn, Jun 9, 2008.

1. iLLmAtiCiAn

iLLmAtiCiAn Senior member

I've just recently gotten into the raw skinny types of jeans. My only trouble is with fitting items in these jeans. I had previously bought a pair of Earnest Sewn Kyrres and it already seemed a little although livable difficulty with placing items such as keys and cell phone into the jeans. I recently purchased a pair of APC New Cures and I can barely take out my wallet while standing up after I squeeze it in. Anyone have problems such as this?

2. Deluks917

Deluks917 Senior member

I carry a bag because I don't want cell phone fades in my jeans. I suggest a bag.

3. hi-val

hi-val Senior member

Carry a cell phone in your back pocket or in something else. The front pocket fade is baaaaad. Get a clip or a beener to put your keys on and hook that onto a belt loop.

The wallet pocket will stretch out a bit, don't worry about that too much.

4. iLLmAtiCiAn

OK Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'll do the back pocket and key clip since I am a teenager and I do like to text in class which I need the vibrate working on my phone [​IMG]. Also, I don't think I can rock the bag very well.

5. Spintherism

Spintherism Senior member

The unfortunate news is that certain accessories of a rather anatomical nature cannot be worn on a carabiner. This is the cross one must bear.

6. Teger

Teger Senior member

7. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

For one, don't wear jeans you can't put shit in while wearing. Use it as a chance to own less ugly things, slim wallet, get rid of unnecessary keys, and get a small cell phone.

8. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

buy looser pants, fashion victim..

9. green

green Active Member

This is why I carry a mini-messenger...mangbag if you will. It holds all my necessary junk.

10. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

I choose my cell phones not on which has the best functionality, but which has the slimmest profile.

I'm down to two keys.

I carry a money clip / card holder with only 3 cards in it.

The biggest problem I have is the fat bankroll I carry

K

11. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

i switched to slim phone
    slimmer wallet
    only have 3 keys on my chain (car, house, beach house)
    and a chapstick
    all go in the back pockets of my new cures
    or get a man bag

12. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

this has been the case for me. while out, i usually hand all my stuff: wallet, keys, phone, over to my wife to hold in her handbag.
    this has come to be a slight nuisance over time and but i cannot help it. i cant fit some stuff into my jeans, well i can, but it looks unsightly.

i need a messenger bag as well. yeah a man purse i guess. where can i get a decent stylish one for cheap? preferably like a sling over.

13. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

For one, don't wear jeans you can't put shit in while wearing. Use it as a chance to own less ugly things, slim wallet, get rid of unnecessary keys, and get a small cell phone.
    +1. Random story: I had a George Costanza wallet for the longest time. It got to the point where I would just take it out of my pocket every time I sat down. This, not surprisingly, led to multiple panicked occasions when I couldnt remember where Id left it. When I got my first pair of slim jeans, I also got a new slim wallet, I still get panicked every once in a while, but then I realize itś been in my pocket the entire time; I dont even know its there. I also dont carry my V-Dub key fob anymore unless I'm actually driving, and my cellphone is this sexy, svelte Korean thing.

14. iLLmAtiCiAn

I already own a slim wallet and a Razr2 as well as only having 2 keys (house and car). It was more that I've never worn anything as tight as the New Cures before (I sized down 2 which I think was the proper thing to do).

15. gdc_2008

gdc_2008 Senior member

Funny, this is how I size my jeans...if I can't carry all my crap in them, they don't fit right. [​IMG] Sounds like your pants are too small....though APC have really shallow pockets from my memory...