1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble finding good dress pants - HOU/LDN/NY travel

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by silvrhand, May 5, 2013.

1. silvrhand

silvrhand New Member

I travel a lot for work between LDN/NY/Houston I spend most of my time in Houston, and well wool is just too hot and requires me to spend a ton of money on dry cleaning all the time. I've managed to find a decent pair of brooks brothers hudson pant for the most part. I'm a 38/30 but large build through the legs and seat, so I'm having a very difficult time finding good dress pants. Can anyone offer suggestions for good pants that I can find in 38/30 that are roomy through the thighs/seat and still maintain a great look? I would prefer cotton based based due to the heat/dry cleaning issue above.