• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trickers x Superdenim Black Shell Natural Welt Blucher Re-Remake

cashewvine

Reaction score
Hello SF! I am starting this thread to get interested members in a GMTO for trickers.

This is the link to the reddit post.

Trickers GMTO require 6 pairs in the same width fitting with the exact same specifications. I am hoping that we have enough people willing to go in to do a run in a regular fitting (5). I'm not 100% on W2298 last sizing, but it seems to fit TTS and TTwidth, with a 1 size conversion from UK to US. It is a little generous in the width, but not by much in my experience. So a 10UK fitting 5 would fit well for an 11D US. If anyone has any other feedback, that would be wonderful

I am proposing an identical build to the Trickers x Superdenim derby.

Model: Robert
Leather: black Comipel shell cordovan
Last: W2298 last
Welt: natural storm welt
Sole: Dainite
Eyelets: blind eyelets
Lining: natural calf lining
Laces: black laces
Welt Stitching: white welt stitching
Other: midsole (natural)

Message me on Reddit (preferably) or StyleForum if you're interested. We already have 4/5 members committed so we only need a couple more!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads