1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Trickers Stow Boots, Cipresso Green Cordovan, UK 11, new in box.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Expat Simon, Mar 1, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Expat Simon

Expat Simon Active Member

Trickers Stow Boots (standard 4497s last)
    Size 11 UK
    Width 5 (normal, medium width)
    Cipresso Green, Shell Cordovan (their most beautiful/interesting colour IMHO)
    Navy Blue calf leather lining
    White Pull Tabs.
    Black Dainite Soles and Welts
    Still boxed with the Trickers dust bags

These are too large for me, they were bought from Yoox, who had written on the product page 'Our customers find these run small' (or words to that effect). They don't, they are normal True-to-Size Trickers Stow boots. Therefore they're half a size too large for my size 10.5 feet. I tried them on, took a walk, realised they were wrong, so now must try and sell at half of what I paid. They are UK elevens, plain and simple, which is approx a 46 euro, or an 11.5 to 12 US size.

They're made in Northampton, England, from Shell Cordovan. Trickers are apparently changing their suppliers of Cordovan, and therefore the availability of interesting Shell Cordovan colours is forever finished.

The boots are in Milan, Italy, but I am happy to ship anywhere in the world, taking the best offer in any currency, which is roughly equivalent to $425 US

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016

2. Expat Simon

Expat Simon Active Member

closed

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.