1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by rkusmant, May 4, 2011.

1. Peter A

Peter A New Member

I heard about event on Reddit. There is a chance that if you bring any Trickers boots in Shell 8 fitting 5, I may buy them! I look forward to meeting you Richard.

2. Tricker's Expert!!

Tricker's Expert!! Active Member

Hi Peter, glad to be meeting you at the show Sir :) Unfortunately the only Cordovan models I have available now are the Plain Derby style 'Robert', in Black or Burgundy Cordovan. I am in the process of sorting various models I intend to bring, but in order to bring as many different colours, sizes and models possible I am not sure I can bring 'pairs'.
    Also, in order cancel out the UK Vat, I may need to ship any purchases to you so I can use the shipping document for my own tax records.
    Best regards,
    Richard.