1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Trickers Buford espresso UK9 fitting 5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by vlad-s, Jan 20, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vlad-s

vlad-s Member

Original boxes, dust bags, and shoe trees included.
    Terms: Paypal only please. Shipping anywhere. Listed price includes any Paypal fees. Add $15 for domestic US shipping, inquire for international. No returns accepted.

Tricker's Buford espresso UK9 fitting 5. 4497s last, double leather sole. Tricker's shoe trees included. Original owner, lightly used. Plain, handsome boots. I'd gladly keep but they are too small. This last fits 1/2 size larger than marked, I have found, so these fit more like a standard UK 9.5. The fitting is 5, equating to medium or D. Trickers marks the inside of their shoes with the size followed by the fitting, separated by a period. These are marked [9.5] on the inside, indicating size 9, fitting 5. Size 9.5, fitting 5 would be indicated by [9½.5].

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 9, 2013

2. thegardens3b

thegardens3b Active Member

such a nice pair!!!!

3. b-ewing

b-ewing Senior member

+1 to above! How do these fit compared to Alden Barrie's? I'm about a US 10D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.