1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

*Trickers 3 pairs, two brogued crepe sole boots and one tan chukka*

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by jet, Feb 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

Trickers green brogued boots with crepe vibram sole, size 9 uk and 5 fitting. These are a limited edition and have only been tried on carpet so they are brand new. Fit like a 10US. Just want to recoup what I paid which was $430. Made in england. I also have these in 9.5uk (yes I have two brand new pairs don’t ask.
    [​IMG]

Trickers chukka boot w/dainite sole size 10uk. This fits a 10.5-11 (closer to an 11 unless you have wide feet, very heavy goodyear welted construction these tanks will crush rocks. Lovely color, unfortunately a bit loose on my foot so I have to sell :0 I paid $600 as it was a custom order (you will never find another like this in shops), selling for $490 shipped. Red lining on inside is extra fly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

$420 for the green ones and $470 for the tan ones

3. stevent

stevent Distinguished Member

What last green trickers on?

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.