1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Tricker’s chocolate suede chukkas, 10.5UK/11.5US, 2298 last, 5 fitting/width

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by eyeheartny, May 17, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyeheartny

eyeheartny Senior member

• I have a pair of Tricker’s chocolate Rapello suede chukkas for sale. These are on the 2298 last and the 5 fitting. I’m selling because I bought these before I was conscious of heel width as I am now and I get a little slip in them. I have unusually narrow heels so if you are a standard D or even wider width you’ll be fine in these. The forefoot is comparable to a typical D width in the Allen Edmonds 5 Last.
    • These have been stored in the bags between wears and have about 12-15 wears on them. As you can see from the images, the heels and soles are in fine shape for having been worn on sidewalks/city streets. They have always had cedar shoe trees placed in after wearing and were never worn on consecutive days.
    • The suede is excellent quality with a very tight nap. The pictures don’t do justice to how these catch the light. They’re wonderful chukkas and I get compliments on them every time I wear them; they just don’t fit well enough for me to hang on to since I rarely wear them compared to other pairs that fit better.
    • Payment: Either BTC, Square Cash, or Google Wallet, with a preference for BTC.
    • Shipping $10 in CONUS, cost TBD for other regions. Asking $110 and will consider reasonable offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.