trends you hate on plebs

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BubblyMasquerade, Oct 15, 2009.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

the difference is that I will continue to wear plaid after the trend has come and gone...timeless.

Really? How old are you? I'm 35, and I can probably say that I will wear jeans into the forseable future, because I have done so for... nearly my entire life now. I can also say that I will wear t-shirts. And I've liked belts and other leather goods for a long, long, time. I'll say, with somewhat less certainty, that I will wear military and workwear inspired gear, but in a surplus/grunge way, since I've done that since the early 90s. However, I'm not going to place too much money on anything else. Timeless style? That's a loser's bet.

2. Ctrl+W

Ctrl+W Well-Known Member

i see trends as an excuse to wear ugly clothing.

3. partycrown

partycrown Member

men spending thousands of dollars only to end up looking like my 57 year old father and expecting women to give a shit about how they justify it to themselves as being cool/high quality/superior when everyone else, including other people interested in fashion/style, see it as an utterly bizarre exercise in niche-style obsession on par with people who play warhammer 40k and drink mountain dew code red

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

^examples?

5. snake

snake Senior member

men spending thousands of dollars only to end up looking like my 57 year old father and expecting women to give a shit about how they justify it to themselves as being cool/high quality/superior when everyone else, including other people interested in fashion/style, see it as an utterly bizarre exercise in niche-style obsession on par with people who play warhammer 40k and drink mountain dew code red

Let it out, tell us more...

6. Brigden

Brigden Senior member

You've just offended 90% of these forums.

7. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

You've just offended 90% of these forums.

+1 nigguhhh

8. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

[​IMG] tucked in gant shirt, carhartt duck pants, red wings, wimmens are swooning today.

9. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

post pics of yer dad. no nudez pls. kthxbye.

10. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

[​IMG] tucked in gant shirt, carhartt duck pants, red wings, wimmens are swooning today.
    doubt it. nt tho. however this girl in redwings. omg. [​IMG]

11. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

You doubt it? Harshest insult ever.

Cute girl, ugly RW (inspired, fuck that shit)

12. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

those look goofy on her
    and she's aiight

13. snake

snake Senior member

Yeah, those rw are less than flattering on her. Cute though.

14. Nereis

Nereis Senior member

YESYESYES. At last someone said it.

15. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

Really? How old are you? I'm 35, and I can probably say that I will wear jeans into the forseable future, because I have done so for... nearly my entire life now. I can also say that I will wear t-shirts. And I've liked belts and other leather goods for a long, long, time. I'll say, with somewhat less certainty, that I will wear military and workwear inspired gear, but in a surplus/grunge way, since I've done that since the early 90s. However, I'm not going to place too much money on anything else. Timeless style? That's a loser's bet.

I'm not sure what is being said here but I referred to plaid because chronoaug brought it up...