trends you hate on plebs

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BubblyMasquerade, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Consumerwhore

Consumerwhore Member

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

3. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

It's a site that is being ironically hipster about being ironically hipster. Which in itself is being ironicially hipster. I'm not sure if it comes full circle or not but i've read it on occasion when bored.

Uncontrol- C'mon, man. You didn't have to post those fit pics just to bait someone into commenting on it. I have tried on the AA pants in the past and the h&m jeans and i think it's the material. They fit great when standing still but as soon as i move around and stuff, they bunch weird and i don't enjoy it.

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Uncontrol- C'mon, man. You didn't have to post those fit pics just to bait someone into commenting on it. I have tried on the AA pants in the past and the h&m jeans and i think it's the material. They fit great when standing still but as soon as i move around and stuff, they bunch weird and i don't enjoy it.

Not trying to bait anyone ... posting fit pics of an item I was discussing ... which isn't baiting when anyone else does it. :\\ The H&M cord feels like garbage by comparison.

5. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

omg uncontrol r u gay?

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

omg uncontrol r u gay?

im a cum dumpster

7. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

denim jackets...fucking cowboy trailer trash

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

denim jackets...fucking cowboy trailer trash

+1

also, band t-shirts

9. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I like their take on Juggalos. Those people are barely third-class citizens.

10. Ctrl+W

Ctrl+W Well-Known Member

everything the kids get suckered into buying at express believing that not only are they "trendy," but they are ahead of the "curve."

if you ever need a litmus test of what's "hot" at any given moment, just take a stroll through express. i still can't stop laughing when i saw keffiyehs at express when just 6 months ago the internet was arguing about how it's terrorist clothing.

oh, also wearing scarves with t-shirts. i know some of you fuckfaces still do this. if it's cold enough to wear a scarf, don't wear a fucking t-shirt.

11. Nil

Nil Senior member

I like their take on Juggalos. Those people are barely third-class citizens.
    A few weeks ago while leaving an establishment downtown after having drinks with friends, I stumbled into a truly disgusting scene. Juggalos as far as the eye could see. Apparently an ICP concert just ended and they were swarming over the area like dirty, Faygo-soaked locusts. Juggalos may just be my most loathed group of people.

12. Ctrl+W

Ctrl+W Well-Known Member

13. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

if you ever need a litmus test of what's "hot" at any given moment, just take a stroll through express. i still can't stop laughing when i saw keffiyehs at express when just 6 months ago the internet was arguing about how it's terrorist clothing.

actually six months ago people were having this discussion

keffiyehs are played out now and nobody gives a shit

also i visibly frowned when i read someone palestinian solidarity to terrorism

14. Ctrl+W

Ctrl+W Well-Known Member

actually six months ago people were having this discussion keffiyehs are played out now and nobody gives a shit also i visibly frowned when i read someone palestinian solidarity to terrorism
    keffiyehs were last sighted at express 6 months ago, so the discussion occurred not 6 months ago but 12 month ago!

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

keffiyehs were last sighted at express 6 months ago, so the discussion occurred not 6 months ago but 12 month ago!

mind. blown.

idk i don't think we have express here in canada