trends you hate on plebs

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BubblyMasquerade, Oct 15, 2009.

1. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

hey man, i have myself a pair of slims from pacsun. and that's exactly my point. It doesnt have to be a name brand to look good.

What i'm saying is i wouldn't act like slim raw denim is some kind of timeless style while that others do is trend hopping. Pac Sun and UO generally cater to whatever is popular and "trendy" and the kind of style you're into (slim dark denim, slim plaid shirts and whatnot) is very "trendy" right now for what it's worth. Not sure how it's not trendy on you while it is on people who are thinner than you.

2. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

There is no such a thing as time less style IMO, eventually it will all look dated.

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

One trend I disliked seeing last month was guys in skinny red jeans.

i picked up a pair of these today, and almost decided to try them on. realized bright red jeans was too gaudy even for me

4. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

the difference is that I will continue to wear plaid after the trend has come and gone...timeless.

5. chronoaug

i picked up a pair of these today, and almost decided to try them on. realized bright red jeans was too gaudy even for me

I wouldn't mind a pair of rust or wine colored pants. I know gosurface has a pair of red levis that are pretty cool. Could never find the same pair. Levis also did a nice moss green color that season that was nice. Capital e matchstick i think

6. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

i really, really, really want some dark green denim or pants.

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I wouldn't mind a pair of rust or wine colored pants. I know gosurface has a pair of red levis that are pretty cool. Could never find the same pair. Levis also did a nice moss green color that season that was nice. Capital e matchstick i think

wine colored pants rule. check out AA's slim slack cords in plum. have them, love them

8. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

9. chronoaug

wine colored pants rule. check out AA's slim slack cords in plum. have them, love them

I haven't seen them but i'm guessing too skinny and probably do that weird thing really cheap AA/H&M denim does where it bunches a lot and loses shape easy.

10. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Longchamp or Vera Bradley totes on teh bitches.

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I haven't seen them but i'm guessing too skinny and probably do that weird thing really cheap AA/H&M denim does where it bunches a lot and loses shape easy.

well i really like mine, here they are in charcoal:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

but yeah, they are really really skinny. and if you size up at all the waist is gigantic. but the corduroy is so goddamn soft, seriously feels like velvet. check it out if you ever get the chance

12. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

13. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

"I'm inspired by sheer fabrics and Lars von Trier's Antichrist."

[​IMG]

also this: "I like relaxed, colourful, fairy and dwarf-like clothes with fantasy inspiration. My favourite clothes are my harem pants, this coat and extraordinary, fairy-like shirts."
    Uniqlo has some nice, slim (but not skinny) wine colored jeans this season. it's a nice color.

14. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Uniqlo has some nice, slim (but not skinny) wine colored jeans this season. it's a nice color.

oh shit, want to see