1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

trend towards being a skinny guy?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by umadcuzimstylinonu, Jun 18, 2009.

1. mkarim

mkarim Senior member

Nah, you're wrong. Women are inherently more selective than men are. Men have a max BMI cap while women have a BMI min and BMI max as well as a height min.

I think men and women are both selective, but each looks for different characteristics in the opposite sex.

2. why

why Senior member

This thread is pretty bad.

3. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Evolutionary psychology is fun. Check it.

4. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

I think men and women are both selective, but each looks for different characteristics in the opposite sex.

most women for instance don't look for huge bazongas in men

5. william

william Senior member

This thread is pretty bad.

For once I agree with you.

Money. Confidence. Pick one or both if you want women.

I lift weights for me. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about it.

6. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Ya? Prostitutes aside, how much money would I need to make to consistently get women 2 inches taller than myself?

7. Busa Dave

Busa Dave Senior member

Pretty much call that being Gay![​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Mild Mannered

Mild Mannered Senior member

it's not what you have but how you use it that matters.

9. thefreeman

thefreeman Well-Known Member

Look at Robert Pattinson. Just named "Sexiest Man Alive" by some trashy magazine a couple hundred thousand women likely read. In addition, scores of teenage and twenty something girls fawn over him to no end.

It's to the point where I believe he had his abs sprayed on for one of his movies, he's that thin and non-muscular, and yet they adore him. How much of that is due to his status in the Twilight movies, I don't know, but it merits thought.

10. umadcuzimstylinonu

umadcuzimstylinonu Active Member

Girls like skinny men. Women like real, lean, built men.

Ya OK. That's why skinny guys like Zac Efron, David Beckham, Orlando Bloom, etc. are all dominating the sexiest men lists, right?

Your body doesn't matter this much when dealing with the opposite sex unless you have a vagina between your thighs.

Being built like a pro boxer ftw.

Pro Boxers aren't exactly what I'd call being "built". Usually they are just very lean, but they don't have a ton of mass (no hate, because that's a similar look for what I'm going for, just saying that they aren't "built").

11. javyn

javyn Senior member

This is actually pretty dumb. I know a ton of girls who like fat guys. Different strokes for different folks. Like me for instance, I'm an ass man rather than a tit man.

12. willpower

willpower Senior member

Why the ladies love Robert Pattinson His movie character demonstrates two qualities which women find irresistable: Danger and Chivalry. It has to be both, not just one or the other. He's a bad boy with good manners and makes the object of his affection feel safe, while being scary and dangerous to others. This article describes the same, except with much more verbage http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ght.html?cat=9

13. why

why Senior member

This is actually pretty dumb. I know a ton of girls who like fat guys. Different strokes for different folks. Like me for instance, I'm an ass man rather than a tit man.

I think it's pretty tactless to classify people based on their favorite female body part.

14. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

I think it's pretty tactless to classify people based on their favorite female body part.

wait what?

15. why

why Senior member

wait what?

'Tit man' and 'ass man'. I think stereotypical frat boys at least have a bit more class than that.

16. javyn

javyn Senior member

Well most men do prefer one or the other. Shall I add a "cock" category in there just for you? [​IMG]

17. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

'Tit man' and 'ass man'. I think stereotypical frat boys at least have a bit more class than that.

+1 . i never understood why guys (low class guys) say these things. every once in a while i overhear it. i make sure i take a good look at his face so as to not befriend him in the future by accident.

18. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

+1 . i never understood why guys (low class guys) say these things. every once in a while i overhear it. i make sure i take a good look at his face so as to not befriend him in the future by accident.

I hate accidentally befriending unreasonable looking people.

19. Ahab

Ahab Senior member

I have not read this whole thread but I think women have never really liked big muscle bound men over slender gut men.

The whole big muscular thing is about men, not women IMHO.

20. Flambeur

Flambeur Senior member

Isn't it all about waist to shoulders ratio for guys anyway?