• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trenchcoat help....

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where & how can i get a hold of a replacement belt for a classic burberry trenchcoat? also, if someone can direct me to one, would the belt have the d-rings onthe back, leather buckle on the front? any help on how to order one appreciated (have already checked burberry.com, but no contact info listed other than store locations)

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Try to contact:
Burberry
Wholesale, Export and Administration Offices
29 Chatham Place
London E 9 - (44) 20 8533 2421

They should be able to help you with buckle and D-rings. Whether a new belt would match your existing coat might be questionable. I presume the coat has served a few years and in the course of duty, has gone through a few showers and the occasional visit to the cleaners. That is likely to change the color. You could offer them to send an epaulette to find the closest match.

I found that traditional manufacturers bend over backwards to help, while modern designers couldn't care less about customer support. Hope you will have good experiences with Burberry.

wolfmanjack

Reaction score
A question from a brand new member: I see in this 4-year old post that The_Foxx was then looking for a replacement belt for a Burberry trench. I wonder, The_Foxx, did you ever succeed in getting one, and if so, can you please tell me how you did it?

Does anyone else have experience getting replacement parts from Burberry? I know from long-past experience that they were once very gracious and helpful with the walk-in trade at the London store; but that is not an option for me at present.

Regards and thank you for your time,

wolfmanjack

chocci

Reaction score
I have been looking for a Burberry belt as well for my biege wool coat.

I spoke to Burberry from the Regent Street store in London and they said that they stock belts for the traditional line of trenchcoats, so if that's what you are looking for, you can call them up. Unfortunately they don't stock replacement belts for my biege wool coat but they said I can call up customer service.

The lady I spoke to at the Burberry shop at Regent Street wasn't actually particularly helpful or friendly, but I hope that's the exception rather than the norm. The staff at the Burberry concession at Selfridges were very nice by comparison.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads