• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Trench Coat

jmvc

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you know where I could get a trench coat that is cut thin, single breasted and similar in style to this one by Prada, Attachment 2921 But I don't have the resources to spend $1200 on it. Ideally I would like to find something in the under $300 range.

trentlane669

Reaction score
I'm also looking for this exact type of coat. Somebody help us?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There was a thread recently about Club Monaco's current trench coat which I think retails for around $280. It's single breasted, short like the Prada one you linked to, but also has epaulets. J. Crew will also have a short trenchcoat for this season for around $200, but with no belt.

Other than that, I can't think of anything similiar in your price range in most common stores right now other than the traditional styled trenches. Personally I'd just keep an eye on ebay.

pothia

Reaction score
ahhhh!!! I've been trying to google the exact style for months and I finally came across this forum. Has anyone found the answer yet? There's one listing on Ebay(Prada trenchcoat military green with belt) which costs $600+.....

On a sidenote, I own a Tommy cargo trenchcoat that looks ALMOST identical except the belt is more for decoration purpose and not tied up/buckled up. I'm a real picky person so I'm actively looking for a replacement.

Overall, the ideal trenchcoat for me would be: short, single-breasted, khaki color, snuggle fit and comes with a belt. I guess my pickiness is the main reason why I am still looking.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • cr2596

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 9 14.8%