• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Traveling to China

rricaresad33

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm still new at this and hope I'm in a right place. I'm going to China soon for few weeks and I know that many social media and other websites are banned over there. I saw this article about the vpns that works in China although the only one that I've heard before is nordvpn. Do you have any suggestions which one would be the best option or maybe someone has a similar experience?

Last edited by a moderator:

ddesoran9

Reaction score
Personally I use nordvpn already and it works fine for me. I know that express vpn is good too, although depending on this article it might not work in China. I've heard some good words about surfshark too but never tried it.

rricaresad33

Reaction score
So I actually got the nordvpn after reading some what seems to be trustable reviews about nord. They actually sent me a coupon with a discount after I purchased it, in case someone would need it, I'll it here.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.