• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Travel to anywhere in the world - Hawaii - Really!?

chuckseabreeze

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pennglock
... speak english and takes dollars, traveling off the resort will not land you in a 3rd-world shithole where robbery and hepititis contraction are common, american laws and rights apply, etc etc etc.
Yep, my thoughts exactly.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
What in god's name would you want to go to Croatia? Everywhere in Eastern Europe is a shithole.

Croatia is actually an exceptionally beautiful place, with wonderful waters and pleasant temperatures. BTW, Croatia is not really Eastern Europe. It borders Italy, and the nicest areas are in that reigon.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i would agonize over this decision for a long long time. I would probably be torn between Istanbul, Helsinki, Iceland, South Africa, and Morocco.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would go to Italy.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What in god's name would you want to go to Croatia? Everywhere in Eastern Europe is a shithole.

+1.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
Croatia is actually an exceptionally beautiful place, with wonderful waters and pleasant temperatures. BTW, Croatia is not really Eastern Europe. It borders Italy, and the nicest areas are in that reigon.

Croatia was a part of former Yugoslavia and is considered Eastern Europe. I've been to Dubrovik and Medjugore all part of former Yugoslavia. Currently a lot of Croatians and Serbians are living in southern Italy. Some Croatians here in the U.S.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
Croatia was a part of former Yugoslavia and is considered Eastern Europe. I've been to Dubrovik and Medjugore all part of former Yugoslavia. Currently a lot of Croatians and Serbians are living in southern Italy. Some Croatians here in the U.S.

It borders Italy and has beautiful waters, thus making it worthy of visiting. You're telling me this is a shithole? Obviously the country has areas I would never be caught dead in, but it also has some wonderful areas that rival other European nations in terms of natural beauty. The country was once ravaged by civil war and genocide, the affects of which are apparent in remote areas; however this does not definitely substantiate the consideration of the nation as an, 'Easteren European shithole'. Look at Romania for Eastern European shithole.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
6212-004-B43A1A54.jpg
ADCQF-dalmatian-coast-insider.jpg
800px-Dubrovnik_Croatia.jpg
travel-graphics-200_434117a.jpg
Croatia_trogir.jpg
And its 5.71 Kuna to the Dollar... What a shithole.
smile.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
well if I have the chance to travel anywhere in the world....

koragtyexthill2alb.jpg

koraparoterracealb.jpg

korapnkbridge3alb.jpg

korapnkexterior3alb.jpg

koratphuextnight1alb.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads