• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Travel Shoes Poll: What shoes do you bring with you on short trips?

Travel Shoes Poll: What shoes do you bring with you on short trips?

• Just the pair I wear for traveling

• A pair of Oxford/Derby plus a pair of more casual shoes (sneakers or loafers)

• Loafers...always loafers

• Anything that can withstand inclement weather

• Cordovan shoes/boots

• Nothing with a leather sole

Results are only viewable after voting.

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chelsea boots mostly: Versatile and easy to take off when needed at the airport

Reactions: AMH

narcisa

Reaction score
Correct. Something as comfortable as possible.
I am interested in something new related to shoes. What is the trend in this area?

AMH

Reaction score
A, D and E. Generally boots, either a lug-sole Chelsea boot or something more rugged for terrain.

shrink1061

Reaction score
I mean what kind of savage wears the same pair of shoes two days in a row? I don’t care how short the trip is, have some dignity 😆

Seriously though, I’ll always pack a second pair of something, even for a 3 day trip, I don’t like wearing the same pair on consecutive days. Also nice to give feet a rest after a long day holidaying, by throwing on a different shoe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads