Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTGuy

CTGuy Made Guy

Can we ban the pseudo-German troll? Does anyone find him funny?

I agree that we should vote him off the island.

2. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

He's pretty quick to anger - that facade goes away quick sometimes. Given enough rope, he'll hang himself eventually.

3. dopey

dopey Senior member Dubiously Honored

You asked two questions.
    I am sure "we" can ban him, if by "we" you meant the moderators. If you meant "should he be banned?" I would say no. I don't know what the standards are, but he seems to be trying to be entertaining and has not been especially nasty or vindictive.
    As for your second question, I think he is sometimes funny, but he misses on most swings. He is obviously working pretty hard as he doesn't seemed gifted with natural talent. I respect the effort.

4. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

As for your second question, I think he is sometimes funny, but he misses on most swings. He is obviously working pretty hard as he doesn't seemed gifted with natural talent. I respect the effort.

I am slightly, albeit pointlessly, amused by how much this resembles your recent comments on matt's WAYWN thread.

5. whacked

whacked Senior member

Why? Missed your morning cafe?[​IMG]

You have may have made a valid point about the electricity consumption of only one electric chair but when you have in a single mall 20 people riding in these vehicles observed in a one hour period it must add up to a great number of total users considering the number of malls in the US. With your mention of SUVs it pinned another point in my mind: that these electric chairs promote obesity and I believe an obese is more likely to purchase an SUV if only because of the greater number of soda holders in the cabin.

More sad if he were to buy 20,000 dollars of soup for the impoverished and those at the homeless camp were informed by the credit card that they were not eligible for the reward points.

Either these struck gold or I just have lower standards.[​IMG]

He's pretty quick to anger - that facade goes away quick sometimes. Given enough rope, he'll hang himself eventually.

+1

6. dopey

dopey Senior member Dubiously Honored

I am slightly, albeit pointlessly, amused by how much this resembles your recent comments on matt's WAYWN thread.
    Those of us devoid of talent have no choice but to convince the world that it is effort rather than result that matters.

7. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Those of us devoid of talent have no choice but to convince the world that it is effort rather than result that matters.

...[Political comment self-redacted]

8. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

A prefer him to the incredibly annoying Chinese Beer-a-saurus persona we seem to be saddled with.

9. DNW

DNW Senior member

A prefer him to the incredibly annoying Chinese Beer-a-saurus persona we seem to be saddled with.

dinosaur boy isn't that bad (if we're talking about the same dude). He can be sweet, sometimes.

10. Matt

Matt [email protected]

Given enough rope, he'll hang himself eventually.
    yup, they always do.

11. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

12. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

People were complaining and I noticed that it was still happening, so I figured I'd at least outline the policy that I randomly and arbitrarily apply when I'm paying attention. Hopefully this will mean a more fair and orderly marketplace.

13. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

People were complaining and I noticed that it was still happening, so I figured I'd at least outline the policy that I randomly and arbitrarily apply when I'm paying attention. Hopefully this will mean a more fair and orderly marketplace.

I'm trying to adhere to the policies but for whatever reason I haven't been able to edit my original sales posts to reflect items sold, so I'm replying to my posts to let people know what's sold... sorry about that! If I can edit my original posts I'll stop doing that... thank you.

14. Matt

Matt [email protected]

Dirk Diggler - watch your mouth.

Recent post was well beyond inappropriate. I am not a fan of the poster you feel you were defending yourself against, which is the reason you avoided timeout this time. Next time, leniency to that kind of language will not be forthcoming.

You have been warned.

15. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I liked his insult better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.