• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
You're all fascists, rip the system!!! Ok I'm on your side I guess, don't ban Ataturk yet, he's a douche but if we banned all douches lawyerdad would be the only one left.
LD would have been tossed out with the rest of you assholes.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Seriously, why would Ataturk be banned? Let's not turn into the PC police. Plus, rach2jlc is right, let him keep digging himself deeper.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If you were going to ban the person in that thread who is trolling, it wouldn't be Ataturk. Even though his viewpoints are not my own, at least he's not sitting there nitpicking and attacking people in order to try and invalidate their points.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
If you honestly think Piobaire could be banned for calling out Teger's idiocy, I don't even know what to tell you. You're the only one in the thread nitpicking every little post.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
If you honestly think Piobaire could be banned for calling out Teger's idiocy, I don't even know what to tell you. You're the only one in the thread nitpicking every little post.
I'm not nitpicking anything. And I'm not the only one who sees that Pio is trying to drag the conversation off topic using trolling tactics either. I'm just trying to keep him occupied, so that some semblance of on-topic discussion can continue. If you'd like me to stop - you just let me know. Its not like I'm the only person in that thread who sees through his "I'm not quite comprehending whats happening here - but nonetheless I feel qualified to tell people that they are making ignorant statements" schtick. If you don't "get" what someone is saying - maybe you should try and figure it out before you start attacking them.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Did Beasty get banned for general and continued douchiness, or did I miss something particularly offensive?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

kwilk, if you can't take the heat get back in teh kitchen.

I like Pio and don't think he should be banned, but disingenuousness is not becoming to him.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
I like Pio and don't think he should be banned, but disingenuousness is not becoming to him.

Unbecoming or not, disingenuousness IS him. Slim's just calling him out on one of a thousand similar "Piobaire moments" in CE.

And no one deserves to get banned in that thread.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
ataturk posts horrible bigoted things often. its bad.

and wtf don't ban piobare

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
kwilk, if you can't take the heat get back in teh kitchen.

I can take the heat. I just don't know whether to laugh or cry that every thread in CE comes down to "No, YOU'RE the partisan hack! I'm the only one making sense"
"Ummmm... ad hom! Ban this partisan hack, I'm the only one making sense."
Then person one starts trolling person two for a few days, and the cycle continues.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
a thousand similar "Piobaire moments" in CE.

fistbump.gif

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I can take the heat. I just don't know whether to laugh or cry that every thread in CE comes down to "No, YOU'RE the partisan hack! I'm the only one making sense"
"Ummmm... ad hom! Ban this partisan hack, I'm the only one making sense."
Then person one starts trolling person two for a few days, and the cycle continues.

While that does describe ninety percent of the threads in CE, that's not what Slim is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads