Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metroman

metroman Well-Known Member

Not a very good one. He's just mildly annoying / confusing.

K

You would be confusing too if you were hit by mother nature

So I will say this once and never again!

Act like a Vtech preppy bitch making fun a mentally challnged man who was not this by birth but by mother nature and have a gun shot at your head is what happens when people of all walks of life visit the internet and all the nooks and crannies..........
    So if at times I type and it appears to be constructed disjointed in a haphazard then just say so for clarity and sanity sakes! First it was the SPELLING NAZIs on the internet and now its the TROLL NAZIS......... WHO DA FUK are you to say is and isnt a troll? I refuse to think that any of my posts were for trolling purposes. I am not an EMO person but I will be VERY EMO on your ass if you keep calling me a friggin TROLL ..... I have never been a troll on the internet since 1996 and since that time whiney baby boys who think my information is too good to be true ban me thinking what I type is all fucking fake..... WELL FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

TROLL THAT YOU MOTHER FUCKER!
    AND FUCK YEAH I WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING THATS NOT A TROLL EITHER.

2. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

You would be confusing too if you were hit by mother nature So I will say this once and never again! Act like a Vtech preppy bitch making fun a mentally challnged man who was not this by birth but by mother nature and have a gun shot at your head is what happens when people of all walks of life visit the internet and all the nooks and crannies.......... So if at times I type and it appears to be constructed disjointed in a haphazard then just say so for clarity and sanity sakes! First it was the SPELLING NAZIs on the internet and now its the TROLL NAZIS......... WHO DA FUK are you to say is and isnt a troll? I refuse to think that any of my posts were for trolling purposes. I am not an EMO person but I will be VERY EMO on your ass if you keep calling me a friggin TROLL ..... I have never been a troll on the internet since 1996 and since that time whiney baby boys who think my information is too good to be true ban me thinking what I type is all fucking fake..... WELL FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on. TROLL THAT YOU MOTHER FUCKER! AND FUCK YEAH I WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING THATS NOT A TROLL EITHER.
    in before ban! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Lady Canuker

Lady Canuker Senior member

Where's a Mod when you need one [​IMG]

4. DNW

DNW Senior member

in before ban! [​IMG]

2nd in line.

5. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Where's a Mod when you need one [​IMG]

Feels like the server's getting hammered.

6. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

Act like a Vtech preppy bitch making fun a mentally challnged man who was not this by birth but by mother nature and have a gun shot at your head is what happens when people of all walks of life visit the internet and all the nooks and crannies..........
    So if at times I type and it appears to be constructed disjointed in a haphazard then just say so for clarity and sanity sakes! First it was the SPELLING NAZIs on the internet and now its the TROLL NAZIS......... WHO DA FUK are you to say is and isnt a troll? I refuse to think that any of my posts were for trolling purposes. I am not an EMO person but I will be VERY EMO on your ass if you keep calling me a friggin TROLL ..... I have never been a troll on the internet since 1996 and since that time whiney baby boys who think my information is too good to be true ban me thinking what I type is all fucking fake..... WELL FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

Awesome. I love it. This is so good. I'm going to go find your other posts.

7. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

Awesome. I love it. This is so good. I'm going to go find your other posts.

+1 Plz don't ban. Maybe we can keep him in dumb threads or something?

8. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

+1 Plz don't ban. Maybe we can keep him in dumb threads or something?

Nah, he's too high-strung for DT's. I think he's CE material all the way. [​IMG]

9. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for

Thank you for playing.
    Bob? Please tell metroman what prize he's won today.[​IMG]

10. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

Thank you for playing. Bob? Please tell metroman what prize he's won today.[​IMG]
    ...a one-way ticket to the troll den? [​IMG]

11. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

What happened to the post counts? One minute I'm above 4400, the next I'm falling like the Dow.
    Hahaha... I wanted to see what would happen if I made posts in DTs not count toward post count, after moving almost all of metroman's threads there where they belong. Guess I'll just ban him since I can't handle 64+ posts per day for any longer.

12. DNW

DNW Senior member

Hahaha... I wanted to see what would happen if I made posts in DTs not count toward post count, after moving almost all of metroman's threads there where they belong. Guess I'll just ban him since I can't handle 64+ posts per day for any longer.

[​IMG]

13. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

[​IMG]

I suspected that was the case but didn't want to face the subsequent reality that I made some...1,200 posts in DT's.

14. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

How do you put quotes into your sig?

15. Lady Canuker

Lady Canuker Senior member

WOO HOO!! Senior again *happy sigh*

J you nearly gave me a heart attack but thanks for putting things back again [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.