• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

metroman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
Not a very good one. He's just mildly annoying / confusing.

K

You would be confusing too if you were hit by mother nature

So I will say this once and never again!

Act like a Vtech preppy ***** making fun a mentally challnged man who was not this by birth but by mother nature and have a gun shot at your head is what happens when people of all walks of life visit the internet and all the nooks and crannies..........
So if at times I type and it appears to be constructed disjointed in a haphazard then just say so for clarity and sanity sakes! First it was the SPELLING NAZIs on the internet and now its the TROLL NAZIS......... WHO DA FUK are you to say is and isnt a troll? I refuse to think that any of my posts were for trolling purposes. I am not an EMO person but I will be VERY EMO on your ass if you keep calling me a friggin TROLL ..... I have never been a troll on the internet since 1996 and since that time whiney baby boys who think my information is too good to be true ban me thinking what I type is all ******* fake..... WELL **** YOU and the horse you rode in on.

TROLL THAT YOU MOTHER ******!
AND **** YEAH I WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING THATS NOT A TROLL EITHER.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by metroman
You would be confusing too if you were hit by mother nature So I will say this once and never again! Act like a Vtech preppy ***** making fun a mentally challnged man who was not this by birth but by mother nature and have a gun shot at your head is what happens when people of all walks of life visit the internet and all the nooks and crannies.......... So if at times I type and it appears to be constructed disjointed in a haphazard then just say so for clarity and sanity sakes! First it was the SPELLING NAZIs on the internet and now its the TROLL NAZIS......... WHO DA FUK are you to say is and isnt a troll? I refuse to think that any of my posts were for trolling purposes. I am not an EMO person but I will be VERY EMO on your ass if you keep calling me a friggin TROLL ..... I have never been a troll on the internet since 1996 and since that time whiney baby boys who think my information is too good to be true ban me thinking what I type is all ******* fake..... WELL **** YOU and the horse you rode in on. TROLL THAT YOU MOTHER ******! AND **** YEAH I WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING THATS NOT A TROLL EITHER.
in before ban!
laugh.gif
1157664_m.JPG

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where's a Mod when you need one
peepwall[1].gif

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lady Canuker
Where's a Mod when you need one
peepwall[1].gif

Feels like the server's getting hammered.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score

Act like a Vtech preppy ***** making fun a mentally challnged man who was not this by birth but by mother nature and have a gun shot at your head is what happens when people of all walks of life visit the internet and all the nooks and crannies..........
So if at times I type and it appears to be constructed disjointed in a haphazard then just say so for clarity and sanity sakes! First it was the SPELLING NAZIs on the internet and now its the TROLL NAZIS......... WHO DA FUK are you to say is and isnt a troll? I refuse to think that any of my posts were for trolling purposes. I am not an EMO person but I will be VERY EMO on your ass if you keep calling me a friggin TROLL ..... I have never been a troll on the internet since 1996 and since that time whiney baby boys who think my information is too good to be true ban me thinking what I type is all ******* fake..... WELL **** YOU and the horse you rode in on.

Awesome. I love it. This is so good. I'm going to go find your other posts.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Awesome. I love it. This is so good. I'm going to go find your other posts.

+1 Plz don't ban. Maybe we can keep him in dumb threads or something?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
+1 Plz don't ban. Maybe we can keep him in dumb threads or something?

Nah, he's too high-strung for DT's. I think he's CE material all the way.
devil.gif

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thank you for playing.
Bob? Please tell metroman what prize he's won today.
laugh.gif

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Thank you for playing. Bob? Please tell metroman what prize he's won today.
laugh.gif

...a one-way ticket to the troll den?
img3.jpg

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
What happened to the post counts? One minute I'm above 4400, the next I'm falling like the Dow.
Hahaha... I wanted to see what would happen if I made posts in DTs not count toward post count, after moving almost all of metroman's threads there where they belong. Guess I'll just ban him since I can't handle 64+ posts per day for any longer.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Hahaha... I wanted to see what would happen if I made posts in DTs not count toward post count, after moving almost all of metroman's threads there where they belong. Guess I'll just ban him since I can't handle 64+ posts per day for any longer.

banhammer2ug.jpg

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j

laugh.gif

I suspected that was the case but didn't want to face the subsequent reality that I made some...1,200 posts in DT's.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score

How do you put quotes into your sig?

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WOO HOO!! Senior again *happy sigh*

J you nearly gave me a heart attack but thanks for putting things back again
worship.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads