• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
Question about the gallery/wiki; I've just collected a couple of hundred Esquire/Apparel Arts illustrations in a folder, and carefully edited them - can they get their own category? (I may have misunderstood how it works - am I allowed to start a new category?)
Originally Posted by Full Canvas
Please let us know when (and where in the Wiki) you post the Esquire/Apparel Arts images!
Um - any news about this?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's with all the sex-site spammers recently? Are they bots or real people? If the former, can they be slowed down or stopped by requiring new members to retype a random set of letters and numbers on signup?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
What's with all the sex-site spammers recently? Are they bots or real people? If the former, can they be slowed down or stopped by requiring new members to retype a random set of letters and numbers on signup?
its.killin.me.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
its.killin.me.

I was going to say something to this effect; it's becoming a full time job for you just to get rid of the Appreciation... it's EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Official request for a "snark" emote. After the genius that is the
tinfoil.gif
, my hopes are high!

Full Canvas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Luckey Strike
Question about the gallery/wiki; I've just collected a couple of hundred Esquire/Apparel Arts illustrations in a folder, and carefully edited them - can they get their own category? (I may have misunderstood how it works - am I allowed to start a new category?)

Please let us know when (and where in the Wiki) you post the Esquire/Apparel Arts images!

Originally Posted by Luckey Strike
Um - any news about this?

Will someone please reply to Luckey Strike's question to facilitate his posting?

___

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Will someone please reply to Luckey Strike's question to facilitate his posting?

___

I've added a category under Clothing for Apparel Arts & Esquire scans. Thanks very much for helping out with that.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Official request for a "snark" emote. After the genius that is the
tinfoil.gif
, my hopes are high!

How about a miniature version of RJMan's avatar?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^Speaking of that, where is TEH RJ lately? Have I just been missing the threads wherein he inserts his snark... or has he been practicing abstinence?

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the spam on Styleforum seems to be in full effect, more so than usual as of late...wonder why this site attracts spammers like honey does bees.

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I've added a category under Clothing for Apparel Arts & Esquire scans. Thanks very much for helping out with that.
Great, thanks! I'll get around to uploading them this weekend.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
the spam on Styleforum seems to be in full effect, more so than usual as of late...wonder why this site attracts spammers like honey does bees.

Not sure why spammers would be interested in a bunch of guys who drop four figures on their shoes.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey guys

i think styleforum is officially under attack or something

brace yourself for ID:4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads