1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

A Coho in the making...?

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Man and I was working on this sweet sketch what Coho's ultimate fantasy.. I guess I can still post it when it's done...

3. Brad

Brad Distinguished Member

coho is my alter ego. Will someone please ban me? Please.

4. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Is he your doppelganger then, as well?

5. Thomas

Thomas Stylish Dinosaur

Well, it's not like your golf game needs the spare time a banning would provide. [​IMG]

6. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Distinguished Member

Bye.

Fok.

[​IMG] Good riddance. Long over due. What took you so long?

[​IMG]
    but he'll be back.
    [​IMG]

Not with IP ban.

Now how about ernest's reinstatement?

7. Brad

Brad Distinguished Member

Is he your doppelganger then, as well?

I hope I never see that bastard in the mirror. Getting banned and getting dead are not one and the same.

Well, it's not like your golf game needs the spare time a banning would provide. [​IMG]

God, I wish that were true. I played 9 tonight at a links-style course that wasn't built for guys that just started playing. It was humbling to the point of not wanting to pick up a club again. I lost 3 balls in the fescue.

8. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

It's a shame that Coho went out the way he did. Acidic had JUST pm'd me last night about what we were wagering for our bet on how Coho would be banned. I had said he'd go on another racist tirade and Acidic put down burgers and beer in CA as the wager...

DAMN.

9. merkur

merkur Distinguished Member

10. acidboy

acidboy Stylish Dinosaur

I'm going to post this on the transparent moderation thread, since I asked you to respond to me there, and my reply, below, as well.

You have evidently misunderstood the nature of Styleforum, and nearly all internet fora, for that matter. It is not a democracy. It's not any type of political entity, in fact.

It is more like a neighbourhood pub. We welcome everyone in, but if you insist on badgering other patrons, disrespecting the bartenders, and generally deteriorating the atmosphere, you will get tossed out on your ass.

As for what I would have considered a reasonable reply, you should have responded that you would behave in a more reasonable manner. But instead, you give me some high fallutin shit as if you were defending great American ideals, and point the finger towards others.

Bye.

Fok.

What kind of insecure idiot would quote Jefferson to justify his boorishness in a forum?! In any case, I'm sure the guy has LOTS of experience getting banned. Maybe this time he starts getting a life.

You people who put The Self-Entitled One (credit goes to acidicboy) on ignore missed all the fun. [​IMG]

Awww.... I'm missing the guy already. Just when a new term is being thrown here: "Cohoesque"!

I wish I could buy a round for the bartender. Thanks Fok!

Me, too. [​IMG]

What a mistake. Think about the massive donation SF could have received next year when he graduates high school and makes $800k !

And don't forget med school.

It's a shame that Coho went out the way he did. Acidic had JUST pm'd me last night about what we were wagering for our bet on how Coho would be banned. I had said he'd go on another racist tirade and Acidic put down burgers and beer in CA as the wager...

DAMN.

No problem losing the bet to "the king of cool". Beer and burger it is, when we're both in CA. And to show my sensitivity, we're not getting Belgian Budweisers.

11. merkur

merkur Distinguished Member

12. Matt

Matt [email protected]

If you get banned, can you still browse threads?
    J and I did some testing on banning a while back. He de-modded me (cos I am Above The Law), then banned my username...you can view the site and all public forums same as any non-member can, but if you try to login...no go. Then he IP blocked me. When your IP gets banned, it gives you a screen saying that your IP is blocked and contact the administrator if you feel this is erroneous...something like that.

13. GTR

GTR Senior Member

Thanks Fok, Coho is nothing more than an oxygen thief.

14. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Now how about ernest's reinstatement?
    +1

J and I did some testing on banning a while back.
    When your IP gets banned, it gives you a screen saying that your IP is blocked and contact the administrator if you feel this is erroneous...something like that.

So you couldn't even browse?

15. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

So you couldn't even browse?
    Imagine that. If SF and AA banned like five or six IP addresses, it would shut down FNB.com overnight. The poor sick bastards would have absolutely nothing to talk about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.