Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robin

robin Senior member

Wow, I'm surprised there still are...wait for it...helpful people out there. Heck, people at all is enough of a shock. Nice. ~ H
    I find it funny in a bad way that they were willing to suspend an account just from J's email with no questions asked. [​IMG]

2. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Some people you just don't screw with. [​IMG]

3. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

The Asian Women/Jewish Guys thread has some pretty low moments. Surprisingly enough.

What do you expect? I believe Coho likes to bring up race issues and rile up people. That and using terms like "Chinaman" and "my Mexican maid"....

4. Alter

Alter Senior member

What do you expect? I believe Coho likes to bring up race issues and rile up people. That and using terms like "Chinaman" and "my Mexican maid"....

I put Coho on ignore. The forum is much better now.

5. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Haven't you heard? You're just bullying him by going around different threads and calling him out on racist statements he's made. This is SF and we don't tolerate your behavior. Repeated racist stupidity, yes, ad hom attacks, kinda sorta, but stalking a guy who's just trying to add a little spice to your life the way his old Mexican maid used to? Now that's out of line. Good for you, Alter.

6. Alter

Alter Senior member

Haven't you heard? You're just bullying him by going around different threads and calling him out on racist statements he's made.

This is SF and we don't tolerate your behavior. Repeated racist stupidity, yes, ad hom attacks, kinda sorta, but stalking a guy who's just trying to add a little spice to your life the way his old Mexican maid used to? Now that's out of line.

Good for you, Alter.

Yep. None of this "stand up for what you believe in" bullshit for me. Just put them on ignore! [​IMG]

7. whacked

whacked Senior member

Haven't you heard? You're just bullying him by going around different threads and calling him out on racist statements he's made.

This is SF and we don't tolerate your behavior. Repeated racist stupidity, yes, ad hom attacks, kinda sorta, but stalking a guy who's just trying to add a little spice to your life the way his friend's old Mexican maid used to? Now that's out of line.

Good for you, Alter.

fixed.

8. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Oh, right. Whew.

9. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

This is SF and we don't tolerate your behavior. Repeated racist stupidity, yes, ad hom attacks, kinda sorta, but stalking a guy who's just trying to add a little spice to your life the way his old Mexican maid used to? Now that's out of line.

Good for you, Alter.

Well, aside from his hatred of fellow Asians, he had some semblance of useful contribution to the forum by sharing his expert opinion on the garbage WW Chan and all other non-Savile row tailors spew out... after ordering shirts from Jantzen. [​IMG]

10. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

I put Coho on ignore. The forum is much better now.

I haven't seen a coho post in months. I don't know why everybody else hasn't done this.

11. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

I haven't seen a coho post in months. I don't know why everybody else hasn't done this.

Indeed.
    He was about as popular and likeable as "samsation7" on bikeforums.net

12. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

I seriously am amazed that Coho hasn't been banned yet. He starts up the most idiotic threads and is unbelievably bigoted. He tries to be subtle about it, but he makes stereotypical comments about everyone. He's a big reason I cut back on SF - too much clutter.

13. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

what is that little box at the bottom of the page that lets you switch between "default style" and "sufu style". i can't see any difference between them.

14. datasupa

datasupa Senior member

That's because you don't have enough rep.

15. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Sigh, some things were too good to last...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.