1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robin

robin Stylish Dinosaur

2. yachtie

yachtie Distinguished Member

Bweep, bweep, bweep. Nuts, just when it was starting to get interesting.

3. grimslade

grimslade Stylish Dinosaur

It was fun while it lasted. Did something specific happen, or was it just the general out-of-handness of the last few pages?

4. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Maybe a $365 check was faxed to SirSutures, which would justify the case being closed and thread squirreled

5. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

You knew it was going to happen. Both OP and brandonc have contacted me and it actually sounds very much to me like they are both sane and something inexplicable happened. (I'd like to see the video, though). I know who brandonc is and he does have a point about having this thread show up on Google with his name in it, threats (even joking) about going by his house etc., and the implication that he did something psycho to some shoes to avoid paying for them. Whether or not he has a legal case against anyone, I don't really want to go to a court to find out, do I?

If it needs to come back out later for some reason, of course we have it on record.

6. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

Can we have a bad sellers-bad buyers thread in the buying and selling forum?

7. grimslade

I totally understand and support the decision, J. only now I fear we'll never learn The Truth. Of course, that was unlikely anyway. I'm going to resist the mighty temptation to list all the inconsistencies on both sides... must... resist... There. I'm better now. Carry on.

8. Countertenor

Countertenor Senior Member

I totally understand and support the decision, J. only now I fear we'll never learn The Truth. Of course, that was unlikely anyway. I'm going to resist the mighty temptation to list all the inconsistencies on both sides... must... resist... There. I'm better now. Carry on.

Doooooo iiiiiiiiit...

9. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Can we have a bad sellers-bad buyers thread in the buying and selling forum?

+1.

10. DNW

DNW Stylish Dinosaur

Damn, I missed the last bits of it. Did brandonc every post anything in it?

11. grimslade

Damn, I missed the last bits of it. Did brandonc every post anything in it?

No, but someone created a troll account for Brandon's "lawyer." Absurdity ensued.

12. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I loved the shoulders on mafoofan's Rubinacci jacket but did find the waist a bit too supressed and it accentuated his head size.

13. zalb916

zalb916 Distinguished Member

If it matters for anyone about when the gash occured, I don't believe it occured randomly during transport back to the seller. The seller contacted me by PM over a month ago, saying that he'd read on another thread that I was an attorney and wanted legal advice. He said in that PM that the buyer mentioned a half inch gash on one of the shoes. I have no idea what this means, other than the seller was aware of the slashed shoes over one month ago and before they were shipped back to him.

14. yachtie

yachtie Distinguished Member

I loved the shoulders on mafoofan's Rubinacci jacket but did find the waist a bit too supressed and it accentuated his head size.

Looked like he has a nice "rack" too.

15. the truth

the truth Senior Member

You can't handle The Truth! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.