Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Now do people understand why he creeps me out?

2. California Dreamer

California Dreamer Senior member

No. Maybe you should all consider getting to know a guy before drawing outlandish conclusions about him. You've already been proven wrong once- maybe there's a lesson there.

Is it really the purpose of this thread for mods to "out" members?

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

No. Maybe you should all consider getting to know a guy before drawing outlandish conclusions about him. You've already been proven wrong once- maybe there's a lesson there. Is it really the purpose of this thread for mods to "out" members?
    kwilkinson has been out for a long time, don't worry.

4. California Dreamer

Yet another inane homophobic innuendo. That is all just so juvenile and old - it totally strips any pretensions to "style" away from the Style Forum.

5. Matt

Matt [email protected]

No. Maybe you should all consider getting to know a guy before drawing outlandish conclusions about him. You've already been proven wrong once- maybe there's a lesson there.

Is it really the purpose of this thread for mods to "out" members?

that is an interesting take on it, I guess not entirely inaccurate.

But, for the record, I am not out disclosing secret info that only mods are privy to or anything of that sort.

Simple backstory, I was just chatting online yesterday with another forum member, doing the 'who have you met from the board' thing, and found myself very surprised to learn than someone the board dubbed 'kid ninja' was actually twice the age of some of the guys that call him that.

Found that very surprising. No great conspiracy, just found myself personally surprised, and responded to gdl's 'young man' comment with what I had just heard.

Evidently a bunch of other guys were equally surprised.

Post was made with the mod-hat well and truly off (hey I was an idiot member long before I was an idiot mod [​IMG] )

6. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

No. Maybe you should all consider getting to know a guy before drawing outlandish conclusions about him. You've already been proven wrong once- maybe there's a lesson there. Is it really the purpose of this thread for mods to "out" members?
    Don't be an idiot. There are pictures of him with his face on this site, and while you cannot tell his exact age, you can clearly see that he is in his thirties. Grow up.

7. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Don't be an idiot. There are pictures of him with his face on this site, and while you cannot tell his exact age, you can clearly see that he is in his thirties. Grow up.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

You are just too darned cute! [​IMG]
    QFT.

9. California Dreamer

Presumably you also consider idiots the people who have also seen those pictures and persist in the belief that AJ is in his teens. I'm not the only person who could use a bit of growing up round here.

10. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

QFT.
    Stop this...

11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

kwilkinson has been out for a long time, don't worry.

Yet another inane homophobic innuendo. That is all just so juvenile and old - it totally strips any pretensions to "style" away from the Style Forum.

Is it inane if it's true?

[​IMG]

12. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

I just got back from the National Gallery of Art and they had this beautiful (although a bit small) collection of Afghani art and jewelry. I always feel this sense of all consuming reverence when I'm in near things that date as far back as 2200 BCE.

Hmm...wasn't that year the last time you had sex? I bet you're feeling plenty of reverence about that.

It seems a bit inconnesistent that certain of us have to wear shock collars about teh ghey jokes and Conne is still able to pollute threads with this sort of inanity -- leaving aside the larger question of why he is still able to pollute threads at all, apart from being forum whipping boy.

13. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

It seems a bit inconnesistent that certain of us have to wear shock collars about teh ghey jokes and Conne is still able to pollute threads with this sort of inanity -- leaving aside the larger question of why he is still able to pollute threads at all, apart from being forum whipping boy.

If this is the beginning of the official petition to ban Mike, I'm definitely in.

14. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Maybe you should consider that the what someone reveals about himself through numerous posts over a substantial period of time can easily provide a basis for others to draw conclusions?

15. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Maybe you should consider that the what someone reveals about himself through numerous posts over a substantial period of time can easily provide a basis for others to draw conclusions?

I was going to respond to you, but I'm too busy combing my thick, luxurious, shoulder-length hair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.