1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

could it be, Manton = American Way?

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

He wears the same shoe size as me. Accordingly, I'd be happy to have him banned from B&S. Or at least from B.

Jeezus, you must have quite the clown shoe collection. Manton is the person responsible for all those bigfoot castings in the Smithsonian archives.

3. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Well, apparently the jig is up.

But now, you are faced with a question: which is the "real" me? Manton? Saucemaster? Or another, as yet unidentified party?

[​IMG]

4. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

But now, you are faced with a question: which is the "real" me? Manton? Saucemaster? Or another, as yet unidentified party?

[​IMG]

I'm tempted to look for a screencap from the last fight scenes in Enter the Dragon where the bad guy appears in every mirror, but I can't be bothered.

5. Matt

Matt Senior member

[​IMG]

*gulp* it's just like Primal Fear

6. whacked

whacked Senior member

[​IMG]

How about imageWIS? Isn't Manton's pursuit of the Jon. his search for the recently missing alternate persona?

*gulp*

it's just like Primal Fear

[​IMG]

7. Manton

Manton Senior member Dubiously Honored

How about imageWIS? Isn't Manton's pursuit of the Jon. his search for the recently missing alternate persona?
    You misunderstand. I am wallowing in guilt about the extent to which my mocking of Jon contributed to driving Jon away.

8. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

9. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Jeezus, you must have quite the clown shoe collection. Manton is the person responsible for all those bigfoot castings in the Smithsonian archives.

If you'd kept up with your reading you'd know that Manton is my doppleganger.

Unfortunately, there seems to be no shortage of SF members with similarly clown-sized feet.

10. RJman

If you'd kept up with your reading you'd know that Manton is my doppleganger.

Unfortunately, there seems to be no shortage of SF members with similarly clown-sized feet.

Doppelfuesser?

11. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

I think AmericanWay$ should be given a second chance. He has a wealth of knowledge that this forum really can't live without.

12. RJman

I think AmericanWay$ should be given a second chance. He has a wealth of knowledge that this forum really can't live without.

WHO is your avatar?

13. hossoso

hossoso Senior member

I think AmericanWay$ should be the B&S moderator.

14. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

WHO is your avatar?

Camilla Belle. Rawr.

15. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Camilla Belle. Rawr.
    That's right. You might remember her from such films as 10,000 BC, When a Stranger Calls, and The Lost World: Jurrasic Park.

16. whodini

whodini Senior member

That's right. You might remember her from such films as 10,000 BC, When a Stranger Calls, and The Lost World: Jurrasic Park.
    As long as J is granting wishes, I think he needs to change Stazy's avatar to this, and permanently: [​IMG]

17. j

j Senior member Admin

Atheists cannot disprove that God is a man.

18. whodini

whodini Senior member

Atheists cannot disprove that God is a man.
    While in Catholic elementary school I remember my late-20s female teacher having a debate with us during a religion class. Her question was why do Christians refer to God as "He" when no one knows God's sex and the He could very well be a She. WELL, THERE'S THE FUCKING PROOF ALREADY. It's called the "Asian/White/Black/Hispanic Girl Appreciation Thread."

19. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

While in Catholic elementary school I remember my late-20s female teacher having a debate with us during a religion class. Her question was why do Christians refer to God as "He" when no one knows God's sex and the He could very well be a She. WELL, THERE'S THE FUCKING PROOF ALREADY. It's called the "Asian/White/Black/Hispanic Girl Appreciation Thread."
    God could be a lesbian! [​IMG]

20. xchen

xchen Senior member

I don't think anyone saw those movies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.