Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coho

Coho Senior member

What exactly is the point of this thread? [​IMG]

2. speedster.8

speedster.8 Senior member

3. Matt

Matt [email protected]

That link goes nowhere - J once showed me a trick to linking searches which I promptly forgot...it's deceptively tricky.

Can you go to the thread in question and report the post, we will clean it up from there.

Thanks

Matt

4. speedster.8

speedster.8 Senior member

5. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Isnt this SPaM?
    http://styleforum.net/search.php?searchid=1360729
    3posts in one forum about RENTING tux ...

That link goes nowhere - J once showed me a trick to linking searches which I promptly forgot...it's deceptively tricky.

Can you go to the thread in question and report the post, we will clean it up from there.

Thanks

Matt

http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=61351

an other

LOL Quick learner, huh?

6. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

LOL Quick learner, huh?
    [​IMG]

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

noVa99 has been given 2 days timeout for racist statements.

Westside is taking the weekoff for being unfunny and disruptive at the same time.

8. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

Westside is taking the weekoff for being unfunny and disruptive at the same time.
    Isn't that kind of his MO? Also, the kid ninja is at it again, nearly single-handedly destroying what should be a beautiful thread. Even the additional pics he has provided cannot make up for it this time.

9. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Senior member

Was this about the prayer of medical attention thread? if so, good job. If not, links please... and good job. [​IMG] BTW, is there a way to sort a search of posts by the last time someone made the post? It drives me nuts when I can never tell how old/new posts are. I've never figured out how to tell the exact age of a post.

10. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Was this about the prayer of medical attention thread? if so, good job. If not, links please... and good job. [​IMG]

BTW, is there a way to sort a search of posts by the last time someone made the post? It drives me nuts when I can never tell how old/new posts are. I've never figured out how to tell the exact age of a post.

Not sure if this is what you're asking, but if you use the "new posts" tab you get the threads sorted with the ones sporting new posts at the top.
    Alternatively, I think if you search for all posts by a particular member, the results come up in reverse chronological order.

11. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Senior member

Alternatively, I think if you search for all posts by a particular member, the results come up in reverse chronological order.
    That's close to what I'm trying to achieve, but that shows the last time someone posted to a thread that the person you're searching for was in. Not necessarily the last time that particular person posted ot that thread. (e.g. if I made a thread with 200 responses, as long as someone else responded to it, it would be shown as the newest, even if I hadn't posted in that thread in ages.) Whenever I see someone getting a time out in this thread, I try to reconstruct exactly what they did, for posterity.

12. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

That's close to what I'm trying to achieve, but that shows the last time someone posted to a thread that the person you're searching for was in. Not necessarily the last time that particular person posted ot that thread. (e.g. if I made a thread with 200 responses, as long as someone else responded to it, it would be shown as the newest, even if I hadn't posted in that thread in ages.) Whenever I see someone getting a time out in this thread, I try to reconstruct exactly what they did, for posterity.
    http://www.styleforum.net/search.php...nduser&u=16909

13. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Also, the kid ninja is at it again, nearly single-handedly destroying what should be a beautiful thread. Even the additional pics he has provided cannot make up for it this time.
    Yeah, he's really weirding me out. Now I realize what I was missing in the Asian women obsessives thread. Gah.

14. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

noVa99 has been given 2 days timeout for racist statements.

Many of us (me too[​IMG] ) are often unfunny.

Disruptive is a different story though. Good job!

15. DNW

DNW Senior member

What happened to the Stokke thread? What did I miss?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.