• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (07/01/2011)

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Looks like Shockwave will be the main villain in this final Transformer film for Bay.

I'll be seeing it for sure but only to see bigger and better actions and explosions and how hot Megan Foxs' replacement is.

reezy

Reaction score
Don't like the new chick (might be cuz the overkill red lip stick...remind me of clowns). Looks like a good summer flick where I can sit back and enjoy the ride nonetheless. Surprised there are no Megatron or Jetscream sightings?

lcmm01

Reaction score
Have to say I'm a bit excited for the new movie. I was here in Chicago last summer when they blocked everything off. Should be interesting to see all of our building destroyed.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reezy
Surprised there are no Megatron or Jetscream sightings?

Megatron and Starscream will be there for sure.

Sentinel Prime will make an appearance too and probably play a pivotal role.
sentinelprime.jpg

Originally Posted by reezy
Don't like the new chick (might be cuz the overkill red lip stick...remind me of clowns).

tumblr_lfk4kiE8nW1qgtejuo1_500.gif

NSFW
p6jtrdyi7v.gif

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Jared7

Reaction score
I wish Michael Bay would have used more explosions. Would have liked to see Rosie say a few lines to judge her acting!

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn. trailer makes it look so good, but we all know the acting will suck. who care, i'll still watch it for all the battle scenes.

reezy

Reaction score
Chick is cute but I prefer Megan still.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last one sucked hard, one of the few movies I nearly left the theatre during...

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Time to shut down that part of your brain that makes you think and lets your testosterone take over, open up all your senses and enjoy some action packed explosions with giant robots and a hot chick who can't act. And in 3D for a few more bucks!
bounce2.gif
Tranformers 3 opens up tomorrow at midnight!!! Whose going?
k26oW.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Where do you live?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SoCal. Their doing midnight showings tomorrow while some theaters are actually doing some early showing at 9PM, I guess that is midnight EST.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lucky. You guys get it like a week early. o_o

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh ****, I just checked and it is actually an early showing. That's weird because I don't usually get invited to early showing. I checked my local theater and yeah the movie opens up nationwide next week. My bad.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm pretty pumped for this. i'll be seeing it as early as possible. they've changed the date so many times. i wonder why. only thing i can think of it they want to capture every stupid record known, like highest grossing movie for a wednesday release before july. highest grossing 3D tuesday midnight release, etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads