- May 18, 2009
- Reaction score
TRADLY TIES AND BELTS!
ALL 13 TIES FOR $39, shipped in CONUS!
GROUP 1: Patterns
All are in excellent condition! All four for $25, shipped in CONUS.
1) Polo. Hand made. $12
2) Tie rack. Made in Italy. Lovely, thick silk. $12
3) Pure Classic. A very nice neats tie! $10
4) Gant. Made in the USA. $10
GROUP 2: Emblematics
All three ties for $18, shipped in CONUS!
1) Scottish lion rampant. Made in Scotland. Polyester. Excellent condition. $10
2) Lovely classic wool tie, with flying ducks. Very Good condition; just slightly dusty from storage. $12
3) Golden flying ducks. No fabric content, but clearly wool. Slightly dusty from storage, and with some fraying to the keeper, hence just $10
GROUP 3: Marilyn Monroe Ties
All of these have minor flaws (or are flawless apart from being polyester!), but are still wearable to varying degrees. (I've tried to show the flaws in the pictures, but some don't show up.) How about $15 for all six, shipped in CONUS? Basically, they're free but for the cost of shipping!
2) Land's End
3) Boston Traders
5) Rivetz for Priceton University Store.
All prices include shipping in CONUS.
1) The English Sports Shop of Bermuda. Solid brass buckle, excellent condition. Measures 40 1/2 end to end, excluding buckle. Asking $16, or offer.
2) Canterbury belt. Blue surcingle. Solid brass buckle. Very Good/Excellent condition. Measures 33 1/4 end to end, excluding buckle. Asking $12 or offer.
3) Dooney and Bourke surcingle. Very Good condition. Measures 38 1/2 end to end, excluding buckle. Asking $10, or offer.
4.3 MB Views: 12