• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Track pants that are long enough

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I'm looking to pick up some new track pants for working out and casual wear.

However, everytime I go to buy a pair, I have trouble finding ones that are long enough in the leg, but still fit my waist.

Basically, being a 33-34 inch waist with a 34 inseam is tough to find in pants that are sold only in S, M, L & XL.

Even the Large pants are often too short in the leg and the XL's tend to be falling off of my hips.

Can anyone have suggest a brand or style to fit better?

Thanks!

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had some FILA ones that were too long and needed to be hemmed, you might want to check them out.

StevenRocks

Reaction score
Stores like Rochester and Casual Male might have some longer pants available. Can't promise anything on looks though.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Bump -

I'll check out Fila, but any other brand suggestions?

Steven - as you pointed out in the "tall and skinny" thread, the Big and Tall stores tend to be for those who are BOTH.

Does anyone know if Nike sells "tall" sizes at the Niketown stores? I'm thinking with as many basketball teams as they outfit, they must have tall sizes.

StevenRocks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Steven - as you pointed out in the "tall and skinny" thread, the Big and Tall stores tend to be for those who are BOTH.

Does anyone know if Nike sells "tall" sizes at the Niketown stores? I'm thinking with as many basketball teams as they outfit, they must have tall sizes.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Rochester is usually a little better than Casual Male|XL, which I can't use much at all.

I almost forgot about Eastbay. Niketown might not have tall pants, but I'm certain Eastbay does.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Cool - thanks for the link Steve!

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you considered going bespoke?

Seriously, I would suggesting looking for something by Halti (a Finnish brand, not sure if you can purchase online). Their sizes range from XS-XXL so you might have some success in terms of proper fit. All their products are high quality and are truely made for active people.

0561276.jpg

jinx

Reaction score
any luck on finding some decent track pants?

im in the same boat...

jc138

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jinx
any luck on finding some decent track pants?

im in the same boat...

Re-awakening from the dead.

+1

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads