1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Track pants that are long enough

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bradford, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

I'm looking to pick up some new track pants for working out and casual wear.

However, everytime I go to buy a pair, I have trouble finding ones that are long enough in the leg, but still fit my waist.

Basically, being a 33-34 inch waist with a 34 inseam is tough to find in pants that are sold only in S, M, L & XL.

Even the Large pants are often too short in the leg and the XL's tend to be falling off of my hips.

Can anyone have suggest a brand or style to fit better?

Thanks!

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I had some FILA ones that were too long and needed to be hemmed, you might want to check them out.

3. StevenRocks

StevenRocks Senior member

Stores like Rochester and Casual Male might have some longer pants available. Can't promise anything on looks though.

4. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Bump -

I'll check out Fila, but any other brand suggestions?

Steven - as you pointed out in the "tall and skinny" thread, the Big and Tall stores tend to be for those who are BOTH.

Does anyone know if Nike sells "tall" sizes at the Niketown stores? I'm thinking with as many basketball teams as they outfit, they must have tall sizes.

5. StevenRocks

StevenRocks Senior member

Steven - as you pointed out in the "tall and skinny" thread, the Big and Tall stores tend to be for those who are BOTH.

Does anyone know if Nike sells "tall" sizes at the Niketown stores? I'm thinking with as many basketball teams as they outfit, they must have tall sizes.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Rochester is usually a little better than Casual Male|XL, which I can't use much at all.

I almost forgot about Eastbay. Niketown might not have tall pants, but I'm certain Eastbay does.

6. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Cool - thanks for the link Steve!

7. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Have you considered going bespoke?

Seriously, I would suggesting looking for something by Halti (a Finnish brand, not sure if you can purchase online). Their sizes range from XS-XXL so you might have some success in terms of proper fit. All their products are high quality and are truely made for active people.

[​IMG]

8. jinx

jinx Well-Known Member

any luck on finding some decent track pants?

im in the same boat...

9. jc138

jc138 Senior member

any luck on finding some decent track pants?

im in the same boat...

Re-awakening from the dead.

+1