• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Track jacket or hoody in brown?

youngteam

Reaction score
I know, I hate the term "hoody," too. I'm looking for a track jacket or hooded zip sweatshirt in brown. It's turning out to be a little more difficult than one would think. This one isn't bad, but I'll probably end up settling for this one. So, yeah, I'm looking for something relatively simple -- something to wear over a T-shirt as it gets warmer here in the Bay Area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sevcom

Reaction score
Go for the American Apparel one: simple and well-cut. I'm actually thinking of picking a brown or navy jogger to supplement my light grey hoodie.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.