• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TORONTO Styleforum Meetup #1

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
TORONTO Styleforum Meetup #1 Date - Saturday May 9th, 2009 9pm-1am??? Place – Remy’s Restaurant (bar patio) 115 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto (http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sourc...8&z=16&iwloc=A) For more information on Remy’s - http://www.toronto.com/restaurants/listing/000-212-944 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ It’s about time Toronto got it’s very own meetup! So come on out and meet up with your fellow Styleforum members for some drinks and good times. The reservation has been booked for a few of us, under the name “Daniel” (me) for 9pm on the rooftop patio. There is no dress code but the crowd does tend to be a bit more professional although I’m sure selvedge is still good. So everything from ties to converse are good. PLEASE RSVP ASAP either by note in this thread or PM me. I would like to get a good idea of numbers by Wednesday night… If you don’t RSVP you can still of course come anyway. Apologies about the short notice everyone…This is meetup #1 and it would be great if you can join us. I’m sure there will be other types of get-togethers in the future incase you can’t make it (underage, too busy with the wife and kids, etc) If you have any comments or questions just post ‘em here or PM me.

fkl118

Reaction score
I'm a maybe. It depends if the wife goes into labour.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fkl118
I'm a maybe. It depends if the wife goes into labour.

So you're coming out if she goes into labor?

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Won't be able to make this one, maybe next time.

osc

Reaction score
won't be able to make this one as I'm flying out that day

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, I thought I was the only one browsing at 2:30 am... Aight, time to sleep 4 me

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
Wow, I thought I was the only one browsing at 2:30 am... Aight, time to sleep 4 me

You are never alone
smile.gif

ZxExN

Reaction score
Very tempting. You can probably count me in if it's not going to be us 3-4 ppl.

Nexus6

Reaction score
A great idea, and long over-due.
We certainly have enough members in Toronto for a great turnout.

Regrettably, I have to attend a wedding this Saturday.
I fully support the SF Toronto Chapter idea, and will attend a future gathering.
thumbs-up.gif

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nexus6
A great idea, and long over-due.
We certainly have enough members in Toronto for a great turnout.

Regrettably, I have to attend a wedding this Saturday.
I fully support the SF Toronto Chapter idea, and will attend a future gathering.
thumbs-up.gif

+1

I'll be in Victoria. Thanks for planning, tho.
Have fun.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish I could make it but I'll be home - studying.

FML.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics