• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Toronto PSA: Pal Zileri Sample Sale - This Saturday Dec 13

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be away this weekend and won't go (probably a good thing
blush.gif
) but you Toronto guys should check it out. PZ for $399 and Sartoriale suits for $1,000 are great deals.

samplesaleflyerro0.jpg

email text:

The sample sale is nearing and we are just about finished pricing the goods and the average discount is 70% off - which means there is merchandise here at 75%, 80%, and 85% off. There are pants, sweaters, cashmere scarves, as low as $45! Sartoriale Hand Made suits that retail for as much as $4000+ can be found for as low as $1000!! Pal Zileri & Pal Zileri Lab suits as low as $399!!!

With over 1000 pieces here valued at $500,000+ there is a big selection of merchandise to look through. It's the perfect opportunity to treat yourself or someone you know to a luxury xmas gift without paying the luxury prices!

SALE INFO

Saturday, December 13, 2008
10am - 7pm
301 Davenport Road (1 block west of Avenue Rd.)

See you this Saturday!

Regards,

Paul Fazzari

Azzari Fashions Ltd
T: 416 473 3632

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh. My. God.

robasaurus

Reaction score
If there were ever a time that I wished I still lived in Toronto, that time is now. Pal Zileri has got to be my favourite RTW line out there, and those prices are ridiculous! Paul Fazzari is a great guy too.

literasyme

Reaction score
Just back. Pretty good selection of jackets and suits in 40 and 42 (didn't look for smaller sizes), lots of pants at reasonable prices, some very nice scarves and ties. Overcoats very meh, which is what I was looking for, so little joy for me; but if you're in the GTA, might be worth dropping by.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was there this morning too - spent way too much time and money but picked up an overcoat, sportcoat, 2 pairs of pants and a tie and fell in love with the girl working there.

triathlete

Reaction score
Does this have some association with Labels for Less (or whatever that place is on Bloor that's in the old Versace store)? I was drawn in there by the '50 to 80% off' signs earlier this week, and they seemed to have a few PZ pieces at comparable markdowns, as well as a few Azzari branded items, if I recall correctly.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No - that place (83 Bloor) consistently opens up as a purveyor of higher end clothing and then subsequently shuts down and has a liquidation sale.

This is easily the 3rd or 4th time I've seen them do it. That location has been unable to hold down a consistent tenant.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this place still open? This thread came up on google, and I can't believe I missed it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads