• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TORONTO "MEET AND GREET" - SPRING/SUMMER 2019

Which date is best for our meet up

• May 21

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • May 22

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • May 23

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • May 28

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • May 30

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

maebach

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that attended and special thanks to the folks at S&M for hosting and having snacks for us. I apologize for being a late and missing out on meeting some of you guys. Have a great weekend, summer and we'll do something again soon.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that attended and special thanks to the folks at S&M for hosting and having snacks for us. I apologize for being a late and missing out on meeting some of you guys. Have a great weekend, summer and we'll do something again soon.

Thanks for organizing - it was a most enjoyable event and fun to meet some fellow forumites. Thanks also to Spier and Mackay for hosting - most generous of you! The new shoe line is off to a great start and I look forward to seeing what new models emerge.

MapleLeaf1967

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm organizing a Styleforum Meet and Greet event. It will be end of May. I'm compiling things to do/themes/stores to invite.

a) Every attendee is advised to bring a piece you want to donate;

b) I'll inquire with Robert Jones and Spier and McKay if they can host. If they cannot, I'll book a table at a bar (Cactus, King Taps, etc.)

Please message or post in this thread if you can assist, or have any ideas!

Thanks

Good afternoon. I am happy to donate 2 or 3 suits by brands like Prada and Gigli.

On another note, I was hoping you could spread the word about a visit of a great Neapolitan tailor who will be in Toronto during the second week of June. He represents Sartoria Manna from Naples. Fabio is the founder's son and he is in Toronto for 3 to 4 days to take orders and meet with potential clients. prices are very reasonable, ranging from 2000 Euro for a single-breasted suit and up. HugJacomo spoke very highly of this tailor and had a suit commissioned by him.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads