• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Toronto Harry Rosen Outlet Sales Thread

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, it was the drop 7 models. Are you sure you're a 36? You look more like a 40.

I'm a 36r in a Canali drop 7, so I imagine I'm the same in Zegna. I'm a 40r/s in Canali drop 8.

Will you be going there soon?

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention another impressive piece.

They had a Samuelsohn peak lapel tux in 38R marked down to a ridiculously low price.

Ranjeev

Reaction score
Anything in 42 or 44? Thanks for the heads up OT.

NickInTO

Reaction score
If any downtowners are heading over there and can proxy a couple of Drake's PS, shoot me a PM. I'd be grateful.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...and if any of our SF brethren in Toronto want to help out a Yank, any Samuelsohn suits in solid navy or any shade of solid gray in 38R or 38S would be very happily purchased!

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Liking this thread.

NickInTO

Reaction score
Not Harry Rosen related, but thought I'd share here. Just stopped in quickly at a store called Designer Outlet in Yorkville (Bay - Cumberland) for the first time. I didn't have a ton of time to look around, but they seemed to have some good stuff.

- PRL made in Italy ties, including silk knits for $45. I grabbed a black one, they also had grey, red, green, maybe navy?
- PRL made in Italy by Corneliani odd trousers and jackets for 50% off. Not a ton of selection or sizes, but they had grey/cream trousers in 32-34-36 that I saw, and some 38-40R jackets. Trousers were about $185, jackets about $850. Also RLBL shirts for 50% off.

Also had some Tombolini odd jackets for 50% off, and PRL polos/sport shirts on discount.

Worth checking out if you're in the area.

Last edited:

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any Canadian SF brethren planning a trip anytime soon? If so and if you're willing to proxy to the USA, PM me, please. I'll cover shipping plus kick in whatever you need to make it worth your while.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any Canadian SF brethren planning a trip anytime soon?  If so and if you're willing to proxy to the USA, PM me, please.  I'll cover shipping plus kick in whatever you need to make it worth your while. 

What are you looking for?

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are you looking for?

Samuelsohn suits, 38 or 39, navy and all shades of grey. Almost any weave or pattern except for pinstripes; those, I've got covered.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have a regular Harry Rosen Psa.

Was surprised to find that they now carry RL Polo suits.

The same models as found on RL's website. Made by Corneliani at Slovakia factories and half canvassed.

$999 CAD for solids.

NickInTO

Reaction score
Anyone checked out the Boxing Week sales at the Outlet? Anything worth looking for? I'm hoping to go tomorrow, so I can give a bit of an update if no one else has gone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads