• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Toronto Harry Rosen Outlet Sales Thread

CutandSew

Reaction score
I didn't go to the outlet but I did see some LBM 1911 suits and jackets for 70% off of retail at TNT in Yorkville. I think the retail price is $800-900 CDN. IIRC, they were cotton/cotton-linen blends mostly in 40R, but actually slightly shorter than R if you are not familiar with the brand.

Last edited:

LaymanX

Reaction score
Went to both the outlet stores in Heartland Town Center and the new one at Vaughn Mills. The VM location fared slightly better but in general a waste of time. Mostly suits from their own brand, or Baumler. Outerwear was confusing as they'd use the coat hangers for Corneliani but the actual coat would be some no name brand.

The few gems I saw were a solid navy Samuelsohn suit (in 41T however) for like $700 bucks, a few Drakes pocket squares for $40.

NickInTO

Reaction score
Yeah, I went to the Heartland outlet today. There were some cashmere Isaia jackets in solid navy at 40% off, so around $850-900. I grabbed a couple of wool-silk Drake's squares for $30 each.

scatterbrain

Reaction score
I actually checked out both outlets, looking for sport coats.

The mississauga location had much better selection. But I almost bought an amazing samuelson sport coat in Vaughan for $300!!!! It is still taking all of my self-control to not buy it. Realistically, I need more staples before getting more loud/interesting jackets.

I didn't look at suits.

scatterbrain

Reaction score
Also, Lots of BB sport coats 50% off at their bay/Wellington location. Our Make 40% off....

NickInTO

Reaction score
Goddamnit. How did I miss these...

I got lucky - I found one randomly thrown on the 50% off tie table, so I hunted around to find more. There were only a couple left. There were also some cotton Drake's squares in a bandana-type print for $20, but not the best colours. An olive-ish green and a dark pink.

CutandSew

Reaction score
I was at the Mississauga location last week. The shoe selection was nothing to special, there were a bunch of sport coats and suits with an extra 40% off. Some Canali, Dolce & Gabbana, and Zegna mixed in there. The best deals were on this one particular tie table....$9.99 ties. I picked up three solid skinny ties by Armani Collezioni and Eton. I also had my eye on a Navy Filson briefcase for $249. I almost pulled the trigger on it.

dappercanadian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was at the Mississauga location last week. The shoe selection was nothing to special, there were a bunch of sport coats and suits with an extra 40% off. Some Canali, Dolce & Gabbana, and Zegna mixed in there. The best deals were on this one particular tie table....$9.99 ties. I picked up three solid skinny ties by Armani Collezioni and Eton. I also had my eye on a Navy Filson briefcase for $249. I almost pulled the trigger on it.

Thanks :slayer: Im going to try to go soon to grab a suit. Did you happen to notice if it was mostly staple suits/what sizes tgere were by any chance? Thanks!

CutandSew

Reaction score
I mainly browsed the 40R suits and jackets. In terms of staples, there were a few solids here and there, mainly J.P. Tilford by Samuelson and lots of Baulmer. I think there was a solid Zegna navy two button suit that was 40% off of $1699. Maybe a regular grey Canali suit as well that was $999. I remember mostly striped suits, and personally I was looking for plaid and windowpane patterns so sorry about my poor recall of staples. There was an amazing dark grey plaid Tom Ford suit in 40R with peaked lapels though that was pretty sweet, but that was about $2500 without any further discounts.

Oh, I should also mention that I saw some Cucinelli suits at the Holt Renfrew in Yorkdale on Thursday - 40R blue plaid double breasted for $1800. Plus a solid grey Canali suit with the new beige 1934 label for $610 in 40T.

Last edited:

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BUMP! Is this still alive?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads