• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Toronto Club for new years

Reaction score
Ive got 3 girls and 3 guys (including myself) who want to go clubbing in the downtown toronto area, although I am not sure what to do. Ive considered getting a booth at a club called circa.

Any suggestions

p.s this is my first thread, so i ask for no flaming. If at all possible.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ew dont go clubbing on new years. it blows. i do love circa on a friday night though. though i imagine the crowd will be much different on new years then it is on a friday where they play eletro house etc and its full of hipsters.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
ew dont go clubbing on new years. it blows.

I actually agree with West24 on something.

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm actually visiting my girlfriend in Toronto for NYE too and dont want to go clubbing but would like to do something if anyone has any recommendations.

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CIRCA is a huge club. It has 3/4 floors and each play different kind of music. If you're into electronic music, your best bet is Guvernment. It's huge and they bring some well know DJs. Also check out places on King st, Century Room is a small club but plays good music. West is also good as well.

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaydc7
I'm actually visiting my girlfriend in Toronto for NYE too and dont want to go clubbing but would like to do something if anyone has any recommendations.

Check out Spice on King St. Very trendy restaurant/lounge.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MilanoStyle
CIRCA is a huge club. It has 3/4 floors and each play different kind of music. If you're into electronic music, your best bet is Guvernment. It's huge and they bring some well know DJs. Also check out places on King st, Century Room is a small club but plays good music. West is also good as well.

The Guvernment? Really? I chastise my cousin for going there because she's 29 - it was all cool when she was 19.

But maybe things have changed since *I* was 21.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikethepaintballer69
Ive got 3 girls and 3 guys (including myself) who want to go clubbing in the downtown toronto area, although I am not sure what to do. Ive considered getting a booth at a club called circa.

Any suggestions

p.s this is my first thread, so i ask for no flaming. If at all possible.

Originally Posted by jaydc7

You need to find a house party. That's what I'm doing over here but I have to go all the way to baltimore for it

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Toronto sucks, Montreal is better!
No Montreal sucks dick. They have a shitty opera/sports team/culture/nightlife/scene.
You freakin idiot, you only hate me b/c I'm from Toronto! Toronto is by far the #1 city in the world and nothing could ever come close to beating it.

Thought I'd save you guys the trouble of reading the next 15 pages.

bcx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MilanoStyle
Check out Spice on King St. Very trendy restaurant/lounge.

If you mean Spice Route, don't eat there. Just go to see and be seen.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fwiffo
The Guvernment? Really? I chastise my cousin for going there because she's 29 - it was all cool when she was 19.

But maybe things have changed since *I* was 21.

matters what kind of electronic. if your into mostly trance and that scene, guvernment is your best bet. if youre into the more unerground electro scene, and more of a hipster crazy vibe, go to circa.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%
  • 31 - 40