• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tops and pants sale! Engineered Garments, RLPL, FCUK, Polo, Uniqlo, Levis, and more!

CarbonatedTsoda

Reaction score
Tons of stuff for sale here. Some stuff I don't wear anymore, some stuff I realize that I'll never wear so I should just sell it. My loss is your gain. Prices do NOT include shipping! I will give discounts on bulk purchases however. Tees: Uniqlo Tee Medium $old Tee that's practically brand new, probably wore 3 times and washed once. Skull design on front, small digital monsters logo on bottom left back. Call of the Wild Kryptonite Tee Medium Not for sale Retails for something like $60, I wore it once and washed once. Interesting front design pattern. I have discovered a small rip in the sleeve, have no idea how that got there. Taken down. Express Polo Medium $7 Olive Express polo with relatively low-key design on the left chest. Only worn twice and washed once. Apparently the color develops more as you wash it because its garment dyed or something like that.
ExpressPolo.jpg
Banana Republic Logo Polo Small $15 Slubby cotton polo with Banana Republic logo on left chest. Very nice drapey material. Worn twice and washed once.
BRPolo.jpg
American Eagle Henley Medium Free for anyone who buys something Henley with American Eagle logo. Worn and washed once.
AEHenley.jpg
Dress Shirts: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Dress Shirt Medium $40 In good condition, worn a couple times and washed twice. The second button from the top has been replaced with one that isn't mother of pearl. The rest are very thick mother of pearl buttons, and there is purple grosgrain at the hems. Made in Italy. Neck\t15.5 Shoulders\t17.25 Chest\t22.75 Sleeve\t25 Bottom Collar to hem\t27.25
RLPLWS.jpg
Ralph Lauren Purple Label Herringbone Shirt Small $45 In very good condition, only worn once. Nice tan shirt with herringbone pattern and mother of pearl buttons. Made in Italy. Neck\t14 Shoulders\t16.5 Chest\t20 Sleeve\t24.25 Bottom Collar to hem\t27.75
RLPLTS.jpg
Ralph Lauren Polo Gingham Dress Shirt 15 $40 Brand spankin' new gingham dress shirt with mother of pearl buttons. Never got around to wearing it. Neck\t15 Shoulders\t17 Chest\t22.75 Sleeve\t26 Bottom Collar to hem\t28
RLGingham.jpg
Gap RED Dress shirt $15 From Gap's RED line, casual shirt that has nice little touches like red stitching for the cuff buttons. Worn and washed once. Neck\t15.25 Shoulders\t16.75 Chest\t19.25 Sleeve\t25.25 Bottom Collar to hem\t25
GapShirt01.jpg
GapShirt02.jpg
Sweaters: FCUK Hoodie Medium $20 Says "Seeds of Destruction" across the front, with two M16's crossing across the chest. Nice construction and fit. Worn three times. Shoulders\tRaglan Chest\t20.25 Bottom Collar to hem\t22.25
FCUK01.jpg
Express Ribbed Sweater Medium $13 Worn maybe 10 times and washed twice. A nice basic black sweater. Shoulders\tRaglan Chest\t18.25 Bottom Collar to hem\t23.75
ExpressSweater.jpg
Engineered Garments Photographer's Vest Medium SOLD Very nice construction and materials; I would keep it but its just not my style and I don't forsee wearing anytime in the future. Has a multitude of pockets as well as a hood and a tripod sheath on the back. New without tags, never worn out. Chest\t20 Sleeve\t14 Bottom Collar to hem\t21.75 Pants/Denim: Levi's Capital E Hersher Straight Leg 30x34 $old Nice pair of Cap E Hershers. Straight leg, and very nice subtle wash. I would keep it but I just have too many pairs of jeans, so it has to go. Worn maybe twice, and not very long at that. I still have the tag and little pouch that came with it. Retailed for $175, get it here cheap. Tagged Waist: 30" Tagged Inseam: 34" Waist: 33.5" Front Rise: 9.25" Back Rise: 14" Upper Thigh: 11.5" Inseam: 34" Knee: 8.75" Leg Opening: 8.5" Express Director Dress Pant 32x32 SOLD Brand spanking new dress pants, never worn. Still comes with tags, it was a gift that I just didn't have any use for. Tagged Waist: 32" Tagged Inseam: 32" Waist: 34" Leg Opening: 9" Loomstate Mission 30x32 SOLD Nice wash and details. All natural cotton and great quality also. Brand new w/o tags. Tagged Waist: 30 Tagged Inseam: 32 Waist: 31 Front Rise: 10 Back Rise: 15.25 Upper Thigh: 11.5 Inseam: 31.5 Knee: 8.5 Leg Opening: 8.4 5EP Resin Straight Down 32x34: $65 Worn for a couple months, washed twice. Still have tons of life left in 'em, as you know resin lasts forever fading wise. Red threads have been cut. Selvedge. Tagged Waist: 32 Tagged Inseam: 34 Waist: 32.5" Inseam: 33" Front Rise: 11.5" Rear Rise: 15.5" Thigh: 11.25" Knee: 8.5" Leg Opening: 8"
5EP01-1.jpg
5EP02-1.jpg
5EP03.jpg
5EP04.jpg
Gap Gough Selvage denim 31x34 SOLD Gap jeans from before they got diluted. Raw Japanese selvage. These have only been worn twice, and haven't been washed yet. Pics are yellowish because of the poor lighting, not because the jeans are. I accept paypal and money orders.

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Express Director pants:
  • What are they made of?
  • What colour are they?
  • What's the rise?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads