• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Top Chef

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
So as not to **** up my school thread.

Just finished the first episode. For starters, I was unenthused, overall. Most of the stuff was ho-hum. I mean, not bad, but bad for food TV. However, the person who did the three forms of fish had a really interesting dish. The tatziki looked good too, whoever made that.

I want this ******* culinary kid kicked off so badly. He makes us all look like fools. I can do that without your help, "Pat", thank you very much.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
So as not to **** up my school thread.

Just finished the first episode. For starters, I was unenthused, overall. Most of the stuff was ho-hum. I mean, not bad, but bad for food TV. However, the person who did the three forms of fish had a really interesting dish. The tatziki looked good too, whoever made that.

I want this ******* culinary kid kicked off so badly. He makes us all look like fools. I can do that without your help, "Pat", thank you very much.

KEEP YOUR FAT EYES ON THE SCREEN AND DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE FINALE

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
KEEP YOUR FAT EYES ON THE SCREEN AND DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE FINALE

The finale is like a month and a half away or something. I have to leave my apartment every now and then. A brutha needs food.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The finale is like a month and a half away or something. I have to leave my apartment every now and then. A brutha needs food.

Food is the last thing you need any more of. And what season are you watching? I told you season 3. You can easily get there in a couple days. Obviously sitting is something you've perfected so I don't see this being too difficult for you.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Food is the last thing you need any more of. And what season are you watching? I told you season 3. You can easily get there in a couple days. Obviously sitting is something you've perfected so I don't see this being too difficult for you.

STFU asshat. I'm watching the season that's currently running.
I'll watch your goddamn season whenever I feel like it. Meaning whenever I can Netflix it.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
STFU asshat. I'm watching the season that's currently running.
I'll watch your goddamn season whenever I feel like it. Meaning whenever I can Netflix it.

Good god... his breasts have become so large he cannot even reason anymore.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
^We're not efriends anymore. There, try living with THAT!

OMg the dumb lady just said she could learn to cook from the book. lulz. The judge was not a fan of that.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^We're not efriends anymore. There, try living with THAT!

OMg the dumb lady just said she could learn to cook from the book. lulz. The judge was not a fan of that.

hahaha just wait until Bourdain guest judges. He's funny.

Ming Tsai is kind of a prick too, as is Bayless. Come to think of it (Top Chef Chicago, which is season 4), Despirito is also a bit of an ass.

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry kwilk, i messed up your other thread. i apologize.

bourdain is f'n hilarious and so is ming tsai. tom can be a pretty big douche too and padma is smoking hot.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Padma is ridiculously hot, however she's ******* annoying. She tries to pretend like she knows what any of them are talking about. A few times she makes comments on someone's technique and the other judges kind of look at each other and don't follow up, then continue what they were talking about before.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
I love this show. Thank gawd for surfthechannel.com

Know a good place to steal... errr... stream full episodes of old seasons?

DDSJohnny

Reaction score
padma can say anything she wants and i won't hold it against her.

exotic? check. eats and knows good food? check. smoking hot? check. scar that makes you look like you how to control your woman? check.

all kidding aside, i too am curious as to how she got the scar.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Padma used to be married to Salmen Rushdie. Yes, that writer that's on the Islam #1 kill list.

She got the scar from a bad car accident, IIRC.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's no talent in this season's Top Chef, IMO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads