• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Top Chef Texas

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Tonight's episode was by far the best of the season. I absolutely hated the outcome (Sara wins, btw, can't believe she didn't take the car... what a *****. and Ed goes home), but it was a really good episode. They got to cook whatever they wanted, and honestly, for me, it was touching to see the mentors come back.

However, in the preview for next week's episode it looks like it's back to the same stupid foolishness.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just got caught up, except for the most recent episode. I hate Sarah and that skinny white girl with the terrible accent.

I loved Grayson's line about: "You mean like a meatball?" That was hot. Her being sent home was strange because as Manton said, I don't know how you can undercook and not season something and... not lose. IRDK mang. Maybe though, because she lost that means I will have a better shot at getting a date with her :slayer:

Did anyone see Sarah and that other chick's reaction when as part of the announcement they were told to butterfly some shrimp? looked they were inwardly lol-ing thinking of Beverly.

This is my first season so you will want to listen to my opinion even less than you normally would. Its fun to me, maybe the previous seasons were just so much better that this one is bad by comparison. I will admit many of the competitions do seem schlocky and like, "Well what wacky and crazy stuff can we do now for the sake of doing it?" So... I don't know what I'm trying to say.

Nyesha and the Mexican seemed like they were the best cooks but they lost.

venetian's like it very wet, as you move more toward milan, it becomes thicker and sticker

Aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy-a, thats-a what-a she-a said-a! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay thats-a one-a spicy-a meatball-a!

Last edited:

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope Paul wins because he has been the best all season, but I have a feeling that the editing is setting up Beverly for the win.

starsfan18

Reaction score

I hope Paul wins because he has been the best all season, but I have a feeling that the editing is setting up Beverly for the win.

I would prefer that Paul win but I'd be okay with Beverly winning it as well. I'm going to be pissed If Sarah or Lindsay win.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paul. Must. Crush. Sarah.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't even give a **** any more. This season has been so awful part of me wants the Blatant Beast to win.

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chef's, in this challenge, we're going to hook these electric cables to your ******** and randomly shock you while you work. Your time begins . . . now

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fat girls on a team. SURPRISE!

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really didn't care about this finale. BUT THAT PASTY FACED FREAK IS BACK AS A SABOTEUR!

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ITT: Eric and I live blog Top Chef Texas finale while getting drunk.

Last edited:

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really hate this fat broad, I hope the asian smokes her.

I WANT BEVERLY!!!!

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
NATURAL BORN *****

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads