• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Top Chef Texas

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Their product placement is so out of control. Watching Gail chug Amber Bock in profile is where I draw the line. The Toyota **** too. Good God.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grayson. :inlove:

Du-ly Note-ed.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
<3ing Grayson was so four weeks ago.

This season has drained us of our libidos and all we have now is seething anger directed toward Sarah and Lindsay.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul has been consistently at the top all season. Lindsay has been flying under the radar, but is now picking up steam. I don't see the other three winning the competition.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

Paul has been consistently at the top all season. Lindsay has been flying under the radar, but is now picking up steam. I don't see the other three winning the competition.

Lindsay is lame. Paul or Ed baby!

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was rooting for Nyesha to come back via the Back Door kitchen. Now, I don't really care who wins. Paul's cool, I guess.

I just want Sarah to lose. Preferable in humiliating fashion.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

<3ing Grayson was so four weeks ago.
This season has drained us of our libidos and all we have now is seething anger directed toward Sarah and Lindsay.

that frog song kind of put me off but now its back.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Goodbye Chris J! Bout ******* time!

:confused:

MotoChris is a Richard Blais wannabe, but he seems like a nice enough guy. Do you have knowledge through the Chicago restaurant grapevine that he's not?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I didn't even watch to the end last night. This season is boring the crap out of me.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

:confused:
MotoChris is a Richard Blais wannabe, but he seems like a nice enough guy. Do you have knowledge through the Chicago restaurant grapevine that he's not?

No, as far as I can tell, the moto guys are relatively insular. Probably because they're so much better than every restaurant in town.

but seriously, in all my time spent barhopping with cooks at places of varying quality all around town, I never saw or met anyone at Moto. I just hate him because moto sucks and his food seems an extension of that.

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I didn't even watch to the end last night. This season is boring the crap out of me.

same here but i have invested so much time already i gotta see the end.

usually past performances arent supposed to factor into decisions but i thought they did on the last episode. i thought for sure Ed was going home.

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like every time Sarah makes a dish that a judge doesn't like, she blames the judge's palate. Last night, she didn't win because Cat Cora doesn't like tarragon, not because her dish wasn't as good as the other team's. I think she has made risotto twice on the show and both times different judges have told her that the texture is wrong, but instead of acknowledging a mistake, she says that it was how she learned and that it was right. Maybe she should take a piece of constructive criticism from some of these extremely successful chefs and realize that her food isn't always perfect. She seems like an insufferable person. I couldn't stand her behavior on that episode where she needed medical help. I hope she goes home next.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads