• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Top Chef All Stars

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon
Watching the replay of Season 2 finale while I work....At Judge's Table... Padma says "Well..Hung..." and then she gets the biggest smirk on her face, like she'd been waiting all season to make that joke.

Also just noticed that Hung hugs Kasey for a REALLY long time (shocker) and that Marcel was in the audience to congratulate him.

That was the least Hung could have done considering he almost cutting her face off.

I think it was Marcel on season 2 and Hung season 3. There was an episode during season 2 where the current contestants had to cook for the next seasons contestants. Marcel actually greeted Hung, and in the interview during the episode Marcel had said that he is good friends with Hung and how talented he is.

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Padma in that dress last night...

worship.gif
inlove.gif

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dale's inconsistency (winner one week, in the bottom the next) finally caught up to him.

I have thought for awhile that Antonia is a dark horse to win. She puts out a good dish every time.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
Absolutely shocked at the elimination. I thought Tiffany was going home for sure.

She needs to go home. If Mike or Richard go home next I'm done watching this show. Tiffany sucks, Carla is so ******* annoying...reminds me of a bird. The only two worth watching are Richard and Antonia....Mike is ok also.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OMG I cant believe Dale got eliminated, but it just goes to show that the eliminations are really just about the food. Dale has been cleaning house and then all of a sudden he's going home.

Mike Isabella was on top and he didnt even cook (from how it was portrayed on the show), Tiffany didnt even cook the shrimp and they were bad and she managed to stay. It was also ironic how Tiffany was knocking Marcel but in the end it turned out that if she had listened to his one suggestion she might have kept herself out of the bottom.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah - they tend to stick with the principle that basic execution and technique errors are the least tolerable. Dale's uncooked potatoes were the most egregious offense.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
OMG I cant believe Dale got eliminated, but it just goes to show that the eliminations are really just about the food. Dale has been cleaning house and then all of a sudden he's going home.

Mike Isabella was on top and he didnt even cook (from how it was portrayed on the show), Tiffany didnt even cook the shrimp and they were bad and she managed to stay. It was also ironic how Tiffany was knocking Marcel but in the end it turned out that if she had listened to his one suggestion she might have kept herself out of the bottom.

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

never checking this thread again until i watch the latest episode

frown.gif
noooooo. not dale.. nooo
frown.gif
(

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randallr
She needs to go home. If Mike or Richard go home next I'm done watching this show. Tiffany sucks, Carla is so ******* annoying...reminds me of a bird. The only two worth watching are Richard and Antonia....Mike is ok also.

+1. i think the judges have been off their game this season.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
OMG I cant believe Dale got eliminated, but it just goes to show that the eliminations are really just about the food. Dale has been cleaning house and then all of a sudden he's going home. Mike Isabella was on top and he didnt even cook (from how it was portrayed on the show), Tiffany didnt even cook the shrimp and they were bad and she managed to stay. It was also ironic how Tiffany was knocking Marcel but in the end it turned out that if she had listened to his one suggestion she might have kept herself out of the bottom.
what??? paula dean was praising her for keeping the heads on the shrimp. marcel's one suggestion was to take he heads off and use it in the liquid they knocked her cuz it was too sweet (marcel didn't dilute the honey glaze like she normally would) and the shrimp was overcooked (cooked by marcel). i want mike or tiffany to go home

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike's plagiarism really was a dick move... and I hated the way he kept trying to justify it... it was a "less is more" situation. If he had really seen it elsewhere / done it before, why mention that Blais is going to think he stole it? Why be afraid to look at Blais during the judging?

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Mike's plagiarism really was a dick move... and I hated the way he kept trying to justify it... it was a "less is more" situation. If he had really seen it elsewhere / done it before, why mention that Blais is going to think he stole it? Why be afraid to look at Blais during the judging?

he should've given some of his winnings to antonia and richard. such a jackass.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was unclear to me whether Mike stole the entire dish or just the presentation. If his dish was an exact copy of what Blais had in his notebook, yeah, he's a dick.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike as much as admitted it. The idea of making fried chicken oysters in seafood oyster gravy is enough of a plagiarism, on top of the presentation.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads