• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tooo many,

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
38,303
Reaction score
1,708
How many gin and toncis is to many;?!

ooopoos.
 

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
12,135
Reaction score
403
Back in nineteen hundred and eleventy-twelve, we thought that fifteen was too many for a single sitting. But the times have changed, according to that fine young Jewish man Robert Dylan.
 

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
6,267
Reaction score
5
Originally Posted by Teacher
Back in nineteen hundred and eleventy-twelve, we thought that fifteen was too many for a single sitting. But the times have changed, according to that fine young Jewish man Robert Dylan.

Now you're starting to sound like Abe Simpson
!
 

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
12,135
Reaction score
403
Originally Posted by skalogre
Now you're starting to sound like Abe Simpson
!


In all seriousness, it's Mermaid Man from Spongebob...but you're congratulatorily close!

EDIT: Okay, only the first part was from Mermaid Man, and the rest probably does sound like Abe. Aaaahhhh, good old Abe!
 

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
6,267
Reaction score
5
Originally Posted by Teacher
In all seriousness, it's Mermaid Man from Spongebob...but you're congratulatorily close! EDIT: Okay, only the first part was from Mermaid Man, and the rest probably does sound like Abe. Aaaahhhh, good old Abe!
Now, my story begins in 19-dickety-two. We had to say "dickety" 'cause that Kaiser had stolen our word "twenty". I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety-six miles...
 

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
6,504
Reaction score
97
Maybe you should get a device that forces you to breathe into an alcohol detector before it unlocks your keyboard.
 

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
13,553
Reaction score
2,063
I've heard gin is actually the most damaging liquor to your body, as it is made from a poisonous berry, the juniper. Still tastes damn good though
 

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
38,303
Reaction score
1,708
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
I've heard gin is actually the most damaging liquor to your body, as it is made from a poisonous berry, the juniper. Still tastes damn good though


Sure feels damaging the day after...
 

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

  • Yes

    Votes: 9 18.8%
  • No

    Votes: 32 66.7%
  • Sometimes

    Votes: 7 14.6%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
469,820
Messages
10,055,284
Members
211,889
Latest member
BennyProfane
Top