1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Too much trouser break?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by amerikajinda, Oct 17, 2006.

1. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

[​IMG]

Who is his tailor? Certainly not anyone from South Korea - they always do a fine job (at a reasonable price).

2. DandySF

DandySF Senior member

Funny you should mention this: just this weekend I pointed to a picture in which the maximum leader's trouser legs were of differing lengths. This oversight must be due to a preoccupation with his bouffant hairdo and glamour girl sunglasses.

3. paper clip

paper clip Senior member

The officer on the left must be eating the rations of the officer on the right....

4. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

Who is his tailor? Certainly not anyone from South Korea - they always do a fine job (at a reasonable price).

Are these twin soldiers on his sides? or are they clones? [​IMG]

5. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Senior member

I've seen shots of Giorgio Armani, with a bigger 'break,' than that . . .

6. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

I've seen shots of Giorgio Armani, with a bigger 'break,' than that . . .

Giorgio Ar-who?

7. rssmsvc

rssmsvc Senior member

[​IMG]

He looks like a rapper. Although, have you ever read the section in Flusser's book that showed a look during either the 40's or 50's with pants much , much baggier than that and almost covering the shoe. It looks stupid in any period.

8. Tomasso

Tomasso Senior member

a look during either the 40's or 50's with pants much , much baggier than that and almost covering the shoe. It looks stupid in any period.

[​IMG]

9. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Senior member

He looks like a rapper. Although, have you ever read the section in Flusser's book that showed a look during either the 40's or 50's with pants much , much baggier than that and almost covering the shoe. It looks stupid in any period.
    I know what you're talking about, but while those trousers tended to have extraordinarily wide openings, there wasn't all that much break.

10. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

[​IMG]

that guy is just karazy.
    my wife says i look like him. ugly.

11. vc2000

vc2000 Senior member

Maybe he isn't wearing his platform shoes but the pants are cut for them? It looks like he is almost walking on his pants. It was my understanding that he normally wears risers to add a few inches to his 5'3 height. He would want his pants to cover as much of the extra shoe as possible. His guards are also probably selected to make him appear taller then he is and they are probably family since he is supposed to be parnoid about his security. He had his chair built up when Sec. of State Albright met with him of course she wasn't exactly tall.

12. alflauren

alflauren Senior member

Does anyone know his screen name?

13. Toiletduck

Toiletduck Senior member

I think his AIM screenname is
    kRnpriDe4LIf

14. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

Maybe the max leader has shrunk as he's gotten older. And, since he wears sunglasses all the time, maybe he's experiencing cataract problems. Or, he's hypersensitive to light. There's some nutritional deficiency which causes such a sensitivity. In any event, I wish him all the worst.